Food Discussion : Have you ate or cooked frogs legs?

Have you ate frogs legs?

• No

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
I voted no but it's yes and no...I couldn't swallow. Went to a chinese buffet, decided to try them for the first time, and as soon as I mustered up the courage to try them a little boy who was in my direct eye view threw up all over his plate. I tried to continue but just couldn't....the image of what I just seen was getting to me. Plus, I was eating something that tasted something like a fishy chicken and the texture threw me off a little.

That was 5 years ago and haven't tried them since.

I voted no but it's yes and no...I couldn't swallow. Went to a chinese buffet, decided to try them for the first time, and as soon as I mustered up the courage to try them a little boy who was in my direct eye view threw up all over his plate. I tried to continue but just couldn't....the image of what I just seen was getting to me. Plus, I was eating something that tasted something like a fishy chicken and the texture threw me off a little.

That was 5 years ago and haven't tried them since.

lol omg! Ew!

Oh no, that would stop me from eating that also. Sounds like my attempts to eat Sushi.

But your story is hilarious.

Has anyone one cooked or ate frogs legs?

My boss is frying up some frog legs and bring some to work for me to try...He says it tastes like chicken, and I've also heard this from some other people...

And I've heard others say otherwise.

99e1ddf8937e9d61186b6f5e5e76233a.jpg

Contrary to this "cuisine's" popularity in my native southeast, no, I have never eaten nor cooked them.

Actually, I have a life-long fear and aversion of/to frogs....I wouldn't even touch one in Life Science or Biology class for that "Lab/Dissection" grade. :SuN048:

But in Florida, coastal Georgia and Louisiana, they are eaten by many or in any seaside/riverside city/town, I would imagine.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back