Food Discussion : Celebrate National Popcorn Day!

Tell me first ... :cry:

Ok, I will try. When humans dump garbage, poisons, in the environment, the soil , the ocean, it is consumed, absorbed by fish. The bigger, older, fish retain the most PCB's. But, because of the trickle down effect, bottom feeders like catfish and shellfish contain dangerous levels too. Your safest fish are wild fresh water fish that are under 13 inches long. There are suggested limits of which wish and how often you should consume them. PCB's cause cancers and other major health problems.

Got it! I knew about Mercury, but not PCB's, thanks.

Ok, I will try. When humans dump garbage, poisons, in the environment, the soil , the ocean, it is consumed, absorbed by fish. The bigger, older, fish retain the most PCB's. But, because of the trickle down effect, bottom feeders like catfish and shellfish contain dangerous levels too. Your safest fish are wild fresh water fish that are under 13 inches long. There are suggested limits of which wish and how often you should consume them. PCB's cause cancers and other major health problems.

Yes, you have to strike a balance to get your Omega-3's but not overload on PCB's and mercury. My instructions allow me two servings a week. You will notice a vast difference in the rice of the safe fish and the contaminated fish. The safe salmon in Texas is about $35 per slice.

:wow:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back