Black Men : Brothers - Can You Discuss Your Collective Failures? - (Only Brothers Post Please)

I agree how poorly we have become and so far out of date with being a family man but we also have many who are
raising a child teaching him or her the morals of life how to become a man or woman can be done with one parent
the out come I've seen it turns out very well , yes every child would love to have both parents in a home.
Sometime this don't happen even if it started out that way but the key is to continue to play a major role in that
child life will help upbring them , but for marriage so young is likely disaster we need to focus on there up bringing
in a way that will show them adulthood , the new way of the world is truly mentally disordered so sex will river the
mindset not only by youth but the older adults as well
with the right teaching from a great father will give his child stable control but thinking of ways to get all the baby
makers to step up to there responsibility is the real brain storm and key!

All of us (who had or have a clue) also did and do expect to evolve/grow/learn/etc.

As regards our own lives, some things were and are our fault, others not at all...

I. e., no issue or problem with the likes of the first MILLION MAN MARCH, as a means to an end, as in folks feeling and needing to redeem themselves:

Though it was not our folks call to suit up to defend 'their' ways of life, from the alleged threats of 'godless commies', nor should it be today's generations, against those 'islamist extremists', etc.

My and the point: Few could've realized the aftermath of the U. S. invasions and/or occupations of other lands on our own folk as well...

Let alone their return to our midst...

Also my and the point:

No easy answers to what are complex issues/problems/etc.

Again some of you forget what was also brought up, back during the BLACK VOICES forum era, as in the source of our present ills, back then via the jungles of South East Asia, (my guess via the desert sands of the Middleeast nations)...

Rich, people more forward, and others also move backward...

It's like that: And that's the way it is (too)!

FYI

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back