Black Men : Brothers - Can We Discuss our Collective Plans to help the Community?

My statement regarding the NOI

Again partner thanks for your response. As far as expatriation I realize that it's not a simple task. The truth is far to many of us know virtually nothing about Africa other than what we are allowed and guided to see. Therefore what I suggest is that each of us take a vacation in an African nation. Let me clarify; a politically stable Sub-Saharan African nation. Through the power of the internet I'm sure we all can find a suitable tour. Going to African nations and experiencing the culture I'm sure will open the eyes of many interested brothers and sisters. This doesn't have to happen tomorrow literally. It's a matter of planning. Those who desire this will find a way to make this happen. I think that will be a great start for renewing our minds and making connections to the broader aspects of the African Diaspora .

As far as the seven principles of Kwanzaa I think it's a good way to establish a blueprint for building our community here in America. This will also prepare us for our next step of nation building. When we get that far we will be well on our way. The thing about this is we must realize that not everyone will immediately be on board with this movement. Usually it takes positive proof before more brothers and sisters came around. Therefore it takes a few to blaze the trail for others to follow.

As far as the NOI is concerned no one can argue with results. However when dealing with cultures that are not our own there is a price to pay for success. That debt may not be collected on right away but it will be collected. No matter how much you Black wash someone else's philosophy and culture, ultimately it serves its creator. If we are not the creators of a philosophy or culture it will not ultimately benefit us.

We have already have traditions, customs and philosophies that will benefit us more so than that of what we have gleaned and adopted from others. We just need to desire to look for these things and share them.

actually had nothing to do with Islam or totalitarian organizatons, but with their techniques of social engineering to take a dead beat dad and transform him in to a good father and a returning and loving husband, take a former prostitute, and transform her into a pillar of the community, and take a drug addict and transform them into a person one would trust to handle their accounting procedures.

As far as Africa please note some of Macolm's criticism of the NOI , in that he chided the internal secret police aspect,

but lauded their emphasis on all things African.
Please note that Afrocentricity was as popular on television and radio, as tatoos are today.
And taking into note the number of Africans here below th poverty line, would it not be more eficacious to establish Pan African business, as "first contact to build up the poor, both here and back home?

Now back to the NOI, if Farakhan can get a million men to just come to Washington and do nothing what would be the impact of making the call to rally for the common good of solving our collective problems?
whether physically or online?

Tavistock does not say we want just a select few Black young men to walk around in 20 degree weather with their buttocks out over their belt, they say they want all Black young men doing that.
They don't say we want a few Black youth calling each other nhiggra each day going to school, they say they want all Black youth to do that.

The point is the destroyers know how to manipulate what the "in thing" is when we do not have a clue, therfore do you think it is imperative that we , as Bobby Seale said "Sieze the Times" and learn how to control what the In Thing is for our youth?, the way we did 600 years ago?

For the average Chinese American 600 years is not a long time.

Where the paradigm now is hip hop, the paradigm 600 years ago according to Arna Bontemps and Carter G Woodson, was that there was mandatory education, in the areas were we were stolen from, and real not primitive education, like just hunting farming, fishing and crafts.
And that there was a peer pressure towards scholastic excellence, and the uplift-ment and defense of the community

As we look at the various Single Sex Urban Acadamies, Black credit unions, church based mentoring centers, and ad hoc committees offering employment and legal counseling, hopefully we can coalesce and brainstorm , how to replicate successful modalities from state to state.

Open for discussion, and in lieu of the urgent needs of the National black Community
There is some real work that needs to be done and it does not take a rocket scientist to see what kind of hell is on the horizon for the Black community here, the Caribbean, and Africa, not South America cause they are diligent about survival.
It don't take a whole lot of toil or sweat, just 15 minutes a day, that's all,

just stop, sit down pen and paper and start thinking about solutions

Just solutions

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back