Black Spirituality Religion : "Zeitgeist"

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by cherryblossom, Nov 25, 2009.

1. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    http://www.gotquestions.org/zeitgeist-movie.html

Hmmmm......'Sounds similar to the movie "Religulous."

2. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,097
    Some of the data used in the first part of zeitgeist came from the works of acharya s. (d.m. murdock).

She wrote several books, one that is most noted is, "the christ conspiracy". I have that book. And though there are some things she has said/written that I'm still trying to wrap my head around, I'll say that whether one agrees with her or not, she did her homework.

However, if anyone is interested in inquiring about her claims or the info that was used in zeitgeist, she can be reached:

http://freethoughtnation.com/forums/

or,

http://stellarhousepublishing.com/zeitgeist-challenge.html

I opine that acharya is best qualified to argue her case better than anyone else.

3. Corvo

Corvo navigator of live MEMBER

United States
    Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
    Ratings:
    +1,771
    people will believe what they want. You choose, you create the reality you live with. It's crazy to fight such little stuff. The world we live in is at stake!

4. WARRIOR

WARRIOR BAMN - By Any Means Necessary PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +299
    I HAVE HAD THIS MOVIE IN MY COLLECTION FOR QUITE SOME TIME....

I WATCHED IT SEVERAL TIMES.....TO ABSORB ITS POINTS....

THE ASTROLOGICAL SIMILARITIES IS WHAT MOVES ME.....

STILL DOES...

BUT.....ZEITGEIST II........A TRUE MIND-BLOWER...

WARRIOR

5. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,783
    I see no growth in your assessment...

:10500:

The book "Christ Before Christianity" written by John G. Jackson speaks to the movie clip. This famous author was thorough and accurate in his research and so is the clip of Zeitgeist!

One Love,
    Fine:SuN049:

6. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Part 2 was out of this world - I think I posted the video somewhere on this forum ... it was mind blowing definitely.

Part 1 and the astrological connection - I've tried everything to debunk it but I couldn't. I've even watch many videos and read articles where Christians tried to debunk it and though they had valid points on some very small issues the major issues stood against the storm.

Psalms 19:1-4 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. 2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. 3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. 4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,

These scriptures say it all - the words speech, knowledge, voice, language, SUN and other words which let us know that we are supposed to be listening to the astrological aligns have been spoken clearly in these verses. The astrological influences are very much real and the bible speaks clear of them.

Job 38:31-33 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion? 32 Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons? 33 Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?

Now we cant set the dominion thereof in the earth - we just cant do it but we can show listen to the sweet influence of the Pleiades and listen to the speeches and stuff like that - I just don't know what to say its self explanatory.

Peace

Ru2religious

7. FASN8N1

FASN8N1 Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +17
    I too have watched the Zeitgeist movies .I found them to be very interesting .I even started doing a little research of my own .Part where the Author compared the similarities of Joseph and Jesus kind of made my eyebrows stand up a little . I know Christians everywhere are really against this movie ,but it brings out a lot of very valid points .I don't think it was made to fight against Christianity ,just look more into the true origin of religion .All you have to do is research the findings yourself .Zeitgeist is on point with some of its findings .I liked part II .The way it broke down our flawed monetary system .I mean really think about it .Look at our Monetary system .It is just simply a form of control .

I think that Venus Project is something to at least look at .A civilization where money is not the key focus .Everything you need is provided for you .Work days would be shorter so you can spend more Quality time with your family .Using Technology to the fullest .But that would more than likely never happen .Because the powers that be ,would not be able to control anything .

Me personally have started to evolve in someone ,who is not religious .But that does not mean I am not spiritual at all . I'm just a Realest .I look at things for what they really are .I mean who really knows the truth .

Is it possible that we have been lied to all this time ? Is it ? Just have the common sense to do the research for yourself .You might be surprised .

8. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    I FOUND NO OFFENSE IN THE MOVIE AND MY FAITH REJECTS FEAR SO WHAT IF IT HAS SOME VALIDITY?

I AM A CHRISTIAN TO FOLLOW THE TEACHINGS AND WISDOM OF CHRIST, AND REJECT DOGMA

THE BUDDHIST SAID IF YOU DO GOOD IN SEEKING HEAVEN, THEN YOUR DOING GOOD HAS NO MERIT, BUT IF YOU DO GOOD FROM YOUR HEART AND NATURE THEN YOU HELP THE UNIVERSE AS OPPOSED TO HARMING HER

ALL RELIGIONS REGARDLESS OF CONTINENT, GET REAL TIGHT MOUTH WHEN YOU LOOK AT THIER ANTIQUITY AND START ASKING QUESTIONS, AND RESEARCHING DEEPER AND OLDER HISTORY OF THE PARTICULAR RELIGION OR FAITH

MY CONCEPT IS THE REJECTION OF DOGMA AND THE CONCENTRATION ON SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS WHAT CHRIST, BUDDHA, KRISHNA, LAO TZU, SHANGO, WAKAN WATANKA, NOMMO, PTAH, and all of our Ancestors want and require.

I see a need to take a course in astronomy from watching it.

If folks are doing their faith in real life, rather then just reading it or professing it then they should no more fear a dvd, then a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Jahari Kavi

Jahari Kavi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    zeitgeist is a joke....it's dogmatic in it's approach and tries to making white supremacy some sort of "mysterious spook" when it reality it is very plain to see....I don't need to make some "scare fest" of a movie to show you that the Federal Reserve keeps countries in debt.........I actually tend to despise these white folk conspiracy theorist like Alex Jones, Anthony Hilder, etc.......

10. WARRIOR

WARRIOR BAMN - By Any Means Necessary PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +299
    HELLO RU2RELIGIOUS....

I FEEL YOU....

WARRIOR