river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
hey fambly,

For those of you thinking about going to college or already in college you might want to check out my class on Saturday night 6pmEST.

I taught for a year at California State University. My class was the second phase in a four phase curriculum designed to help new students write on the college level.

The class I have here at Destee is unlike any English class you may have had in high school. I invite you to come and check it out. Be sure to visit my forum in the teacher's lounge and read the class materials I have provided.
http://destee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=290

Da River

river said:
hey fambly,

For those of you thinking about going to college or already in college you might want to check out my class on Saturday night 6pmEST.

I taught for a year at California State University. My class was the second phase in a four phase curriculum designed to help new students write on the college level.

The class I have here at Destee is unlike any English class you may have had in high school. I invite you to come and check it out. Be sure to visit my forum in the teacher's lounge and read the class materials I have provided.
http://destee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=290

Da River
I will do my best to be there but I have one question...how do you write so that every word is laced with substance instead of being long and drawn out while not missing details? I have been having trouble with this.

I-khan said:
I will do my best to be there but I have one question...how do you write so that every word is laced with substance instead of being long and drawn out while not missing details? I have been having trouble with this.
Hey brotha I Khan,

That we will definitely cover. Pithiness is already on the syllabus.

surely you misspelled the title on purpose.

Welcome bonebonepop, glad you joined us and found the Chat room as well, enjoyed our exchanges; however, this member is severely handicapped, and its a miracle she even posts and involves herself in other activities on site.

So, the "misspelled" word(s) is overlooked by most here ... Just bringing you up to speed with some background.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back