Black People : Woman Carves Her Son's Rapist

And I'm not talking about what is RIGHT. I'm talking about what you think is LIKELY to happen based on how people get processed in court.

You're still not looking straight.

The woman's son was crying because a man used videogames and toys to go into his bedroom and raped him right under his Mother's nose.

Maybe his Mother will be imprisoned, maybe not. That's not the point. The point is that her Son had an advocate when he needed one. The point is that the Mother acted SELFLESSLY.

Selfishness is what too many have today. This whole "How will the White man respond?" mentality is odious.

You're still not looking straight.

The woman's son was crying because a man used videogames and toys to go into his bedroom and raped him right under his Mother's nose.

Maybe his Mother will be imprisoned, maybe not. That's not the point. The point is that her Son had an advocate when he needed one. The point is that the Mother acted SELFLESSLY.

Selfishness is what too many have today. This whole "How will the White man respond?" mentality is odious.

Well, you can say what you want about "odious" but I do agree that she had the right to defend herself.

What I wonder is will she get justice in court.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back