Black Education / Schools : WHITE WOMAN DAYCARE WORKER ARRESTED ...

This is so true in regards to this evil beast called White Supremacy. And one of the most toughest issues to understand is that this issue exist because we are all mixed to some degree, and that White Supremacist beast is hidden inside of many so-called Black people who, when you least expect it, they start creeping in diabolical undertones of acceptance to the very issues and abuses and that cripple the freedom of Black people. The enemy is within us and within our ranks. We need to identity that kind of demon and root it out, if we are going to have any chance of dealing with the kind of race hatred that we face White racism.

I've been perplexed all day about how to respond to this post! We need to learn to contextualize our discussions. I submit that white domination is the proper context for said discussions. Consequently, we should understand that we are a persecuted, subject people under white domination. Therefore, this issue exists because we lack the power to protect our children in addition to ourselves from racist aggression. What exactly did you mean by 'this issue exist because we are all mixed'..? The victim in this case is an Afrikan child and the villain is a European woman.

I've been perplexed all day about how to respond to this post! We need to learn to contextualize our discussions. I submit that white domination is the proper context for said discussions. Consequently, we should understand that we are a persecuted, subject people under white domination. Therefore, this issue exists because we lack the power to protect our children in addition to ourselves from racist aggression. What exactly did you mean by 'this issue exist because we are all mixed'..? The victim in this case is an Afrikan child and the villain is a European woman.

Sorry.

My comment was too vague because I carried frustration over from another thread topic to this one. I generalized about White racism.

But like you said, the child was Afrikan and the villain is a European woman, however, now I will add on a little to this case at hand and say this:

Pennsylvania is my home state, I was brought up in a small town where my people were at time, the only 'Coloreds' in the classroom. And the manager, being Black, was probably the hiring manager of this European woman because, in part, as you say, we lack the power to protect our children and ourselves from racist aggression. But on the other hand, my relatives talk out of both sides of their face. They say they are helpless in one sense but then, obsess over wanting to date and marry white. So far now, one of my relatives is on the second illegitimate child from a second white girl. My female cousins never g ot married and have no kids but spend all their time talking about their 'good hair' traits...it is disgusting. One of their brothers, says that they hate black men. One of these cousins owned a daycare and all she keeps are white children because simply, the area is predominantly white and the black in black town, are too poor to get daycare. She is about retired now. But she and the other one loathe their younger brother, my cousin, and I just don't understand why. He is strong willed, but he was youngest of a large family, and he was neglected maybe. I may seem like this is not contextual, but it is.

Sorry.

My comment was too vague because I carried frustration over from another thread topic to this one. I generalized about White racism.

But like you said, the child was Afrikan and the villain is a European woman, however, now I will add on a little to this case at hand and say this:

Pennsylvania is my home state, I was brought up in a small town where my people were at time, the only 'Coloreds' in the classroom. And the manager, being Black, was probably the hiring manager of this European woman because, in part, as you say, we lack the power to protect our children and ourselves from racist aggression. But on the other hand, my relatives talk out of both sides of their face. They say they are helpless in one sense but then, obsess over wanting to date and marry white. So far now, one of my relatives is on the second illegitimate child from a second white girl. My female cousins never g ot married and have no kids but spend all their time talking about their 'good hair' traits...it is disgusting. One of their brothers, says that they hate black men. One of these cousins owned a daycare and all she keeps are white children because simply, the area is predominantly white and the black in black town, are too poor to get daycare. She is about retired now. But she and the other one loathe their younger brother, my cousin, and I just don't understand why. He is strong willed, but he was youngest of a large family, and he was neglected maybe. I may seem like this is not contextual, but it is.
Okay.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back