South Africa : Where do the Caucasoids in South Africa come from?

It's not a banned word, is it?

Adj.1.Caucasoid - of or relating to Caucasian people
Caucasian
white - of or belonging to a racial group having light skin coloration; "voting patterns within the white population"

It shouldn't be. Its found in the dictionary with no derogatory inferences assigned to it. Unlike nigg@%

Interesting

Kracker wasnt a banned word but a poster was still told not to use it.

Furthermore I dont think destee has scanned the dictionary front to back looking for offensive words.

If a word wasnt banned one week and then was banned the next..

Does that change when and if you are offended. Seems like an odd way to gauge a persons reactions to terms used within a post.

workingwhiteman ... caucasoid is not a banned word.

We try to maintain a respectful space, but we can't cater to every Member's personal levels of sensibilities.

Like situations ... where one is offended by negress, negro, colored, etc. ... does not get imposed on all of us.

If you're repeatedly offended by what one says, put them on ignore and the problem will be solved.

Each Member has the responsibility to do all they can to mitigate / manage their own engagements.

If you have any questions let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Interesting

Kracker wasnt a banned word but a poster was still told not to use it.

Furthermore I dont think destee has scanned the dictionary front to back looking for offensive words.

If a word wasnt banned one week and then was banned the next..

Does that change when and if you are offended. Seems like an odd way to gauge a persons reactions to terms used within a post.

Your argument is :bs: geez. Wait 20 years. You'll be a minority then. smdh

Notice how he tends to cause distraction in virtually every thread critical of Caucasians as he did in the thread about Africans in Israel. It's called deflection.
It shouldn't be. Its found in the dictionary with no derogatory inferences assigned to it. Unlike nigg@%

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back