Black Haiku : What Exactly Is A Haiku???

A haiku should not be on a site that's promoting black love because it's Japanese. You know, the Asian people?

I know that you have been banned but I am sure you will be ghosting this site, like I did when I was banned...

If you go and read some of the threads where origins of black people have been discussed, many black people believe that Asians are just as black as they are. I don't have the time to go and find those threads but believe me, there has been some members who have went so far as to post pictures of Asian people, who look very much so African. So, I am afraid that you are mistaken in this case. Here at Destee.com, there has been some issues concerning black people not being to happy with whites (and that is lightly putting it) but for the most part, they do not have any real difficult beefs with Asians, Latinos etc, if they do, I haven't seen it mentioned. I however, do have a problem with how the Chinese act just like whites in the case of looking for ways to exploit a race of people. Right now the Chinese are in Africa doing to Africans what whites have already done while claiming to be helping African people.

It seems that you have had some issues with black people for the choice you made in being involved and having a child with an Asian person but going around cursing at people on line, or in person, will not make your problem go away. You made a choice, if you are sincerely happy with your choice, there is nothing that anyone should be able to say, that would discourage you. Sorry for what happen to your baby, I am a mother too and I can imagine what you are going through at this time. I hope all goes well for you, as I am sure things eventually will. All gets better with time, if we allow it to.

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back