Black Children : WHAT AM I TO DO?????????????????

PLATINUMILLITY1

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 2, 2005
HTX
Occupation
Something Other
UUUHHHH OKAY HERE WE GO IM 18 YEARZ OLD AND I MET THIS GUY WE CHILLED FOR A BIT HES IN COLLEGE AND WE HIT IT OFF PRETTY WELL I DONT KNOW IF FOR ME IT WAS A PHYSICAL ATTRAACTION BUT IT FEELS LIKE I REALLY LIKE HIM WELL WE TALK ON THE COMPUTER ALOT ON YAHOO MESSANGER AND FOR I WHILE I WAS GUNNA GIVE UP ON HIM BECAUSE HE JUST SEEMED LIKE HE DIDNT WANT TO BE BOTHERED AND ONE DAY I WUZ LOOKING UP MY HOROSCOPE AND I LOOKED UP HIS AND IT SAYS HE IS THE TYPE TO HALF LIKE A WALL OR BARRIOR SO I UNDERSTOOD HIM A LITTLE MORE BUT IT WAS LIKE IT WAS THAT SAME THING SO FINALLY I GOT FED UP N I JUST TOL HIM N I TOLD HIM HOW HE HAD A WALL UP AND I ASKED HIM WHERE WAS HE GOING WITH ME BUT HE TOLD ME HE WASNT LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND AND I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT BECAUS E HE IZA GUY AND PLUS HES AT THAT AGE (YOU KNOW) BUT HE TOLD ME HE DOES LIKE ME AND WHEN HE SEES ME HE CANT KEEP HIS HANDS OFF OF ME(I DONT BLAME EM LMAO J/P) AND HE MAKE IT CLEAR THAT HE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE SOMETHING WITH ME BUT JUST NOT THE MONOGOMOUS KIND IF YA KNOW WUT I MEAN SO IM TORN BECAUSE I DO LIKE HIM BUT I KNEW HAVING SEX OFTEN NEVER LEADS TO A RELATIONSHIP BUT ON THE OTHER HAND IM GETTING FRUSTRATED ON A SEXUAL LEVEL LOL ITS BEEN A LONG TIME AND NOTHING IS MOVING AHEAD RELATIONSHIP WISE AND BESIDES THAT IF I DO GET INTO A RELATONSHIP IM NOT GOING TO "GIVE IT UP" FAST I WANT TO WAIT A WHILE WOMEN UNDERSTAND WUT I MEAN SO IM JUST TORN SHOULD I GO FOR THE LUSTY CASUAL RELATIONSHIP OR SHOULD I WAIT FOR WHAT I WAS INTENDING ON ANG IGNORE THIS FIRE THAT WONT END IM TELLING YOU SUMTIMES I FEEL LIKE IM JUST GOIN TO DIE LOL BUT I WAS ALWAYS THE ONE THAT SAID IT WASNT ALL THAT SERIOUS IM NOT THE FEINING TYPE LIKE SOME PEOPLE II KNOW USUALLY I CAN GOMORE THAN A YEAR N NOT REALLY CARE BUT NOW IM SO CONFUSED CANNI GET SUM HELP????????????

:hi:HelloPLATINUMPHATTY1, Welcome to Destee's!

It's like this, sexual desires comes and goes like the wind. Let's say that you decided to let this man into your body, after the deed, how would you feel if he decided not to see you again? Is one night worth the possible risk you are putting yourself in emotionally and physically. How do you expect him to react afterwards? What are you looking for in a mate? Is it just a one night fling or someone who will complement your naturally qualities?

I know I've only added to your questions, but it is for a reason. You must get to know and understand yourself better. It is very difficult for a woman to allow someone into her bodies, and not feel some type of connection to them. You must love yourself more. Ask yourself, if sleeping with this man who doesn't want a committed relationship, a reflection of the way you love yourself? What type of relationship do you want for yourself? Why should you settle for anything less than what you want for yourself? Do only what is best for you mentally and spiritually. If it doesn't support the love you have for yourself, then it is not worth the risk.

Welcome to Destee's! If this doesn't help you, I'm sure someone else will give you some wonderful advice.:couple:

oooooohhh i love you purple!!!!!!!!!! he talked about it and its not a one night situation although i never know but the fact is your still right all of what you said is very true but sista im tellin you it is one windy *** fall lol

LOL Oh I know all about those windy nights. hehehehe Double up on those blankets Sis! I love you too and welcome home Sis!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back