Black People : we have the means......

I didn't state I believed my ideas wouldn't be accepted, rather, that I believe my ideas would be unique in a thread like this.

I do like your analogy that the ideas we weave form a larger concept, as it is similar to the ideas of John Locke dealing with simple and complex knowledge. Although what tapestry is being woven is quite another question. It seems to me, that the colors and patterns expressed depend quite a bit upon the one viewing.

For example, what I originally wrote was merely an introduction of my viewpoint on this subject with a hint towards possibilities for adaptation in face of opposition. To you it was seen as negativity(and I agreed to some extent), and to James he acted as if it was an attack. From your response, I crafted my second response, which gave a very clear view of my opinion on what should be done, seize liberty.

about your final question(s): As a Right's Libertarian, I believe in individual rights in so far that they do not expunge other's rights. This is the basic concept that defined the formation of the USA, based upon philosophy from the enlightenment. Given this is not the most expressed ideology on this forum, I sometimes feel compelled to express my opinion derived from this philosophy. It is merely how I believe.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back