WALKING ON EGGSHELLS?!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let it be well known I can stand on my own handle whatever is driven and i stand on my stance
for the record my Boss don't babysit me nor walk around handing me dipers !

If you choice to walk lightly on eggshells then do so, I am aware of the heat
that comes with discussions and debates .
and when i engage in them i'm seen as a member of this family, when I leave a
signature then i'm moderating and at that point seen as one of destee.com admin.
And nowhere in any of my posts in that thread was out of line no more then agreeing
and speaking my view and the brother didn't challenge me , but wan't me to see who
haters are and or who do name calling and saying i knew who they are.....well, what i
know about that is totally a moderators issues
so i guess you or him will never know that !

I can stand on my own brother without my great Mother Queen's help !
because when i act i act as she would to the best of my ability
so to see me is seeing her and seeing her is like seeing me .
But i respect what you saying here big time, but stop the eggshell stuff
because i'm just like you another man enteracting with family / taking part in discussions.

much love bruh !
$$RICH$$

I believe most of you can. I believe you know how to cross the street without someone holding your hand, tying your shoes or asking if you have to go potty? Which os why one of you needs to stay behind the curtain!

:em0200:

See ... you're mistaken ... no one has the right to harass (determined by me) my Moderators. If the moderator considered it harassment, do they not have options to remedy that?

Under the rules ... if you have a complaint or concern about a Moderator, Administrator, Family Member, anyone ... there is a process to present it. Under the rules they did. But NO ONE COMPLAINED!!!! By definition, the heavy handed, bullying tactics were totally UNNECESSARY!

You can't throw those kind of accusations around, in a thread with a totally different topic, in an effort to address an issue with Management. The facts are the facts. Please post the complaint as proof of otherwise

There's a way to do all things ... and I still mean what I say.

If Brother Ankhur, or anyone, has a problem with ANYTHING a Moderator is doing or has done ... start a thread, present your evidence, and we'll address it. He discussed it directly with the individual like grown ups should do

Anything less is a violation ... disrupting our peace ... attacking my Moderators ... and I aint have'n it.
Crap!

You surely can tell me a lot about my Moderators, but what of yours? This really isnt about the moderators, is it?

Where are they? Can I evaluate them? Oh ... that's right ... you aint got none.

You wanna tell me what and how to do with mine, which I've been managing for 13 years, while you have none of your own to put on the table.

Who lives like that?

How many people can come in your house, tell you how to manage your stuff, and they aint even got none of their own?

Let's keep it real Kemetstry. I did. You arent

While I welcome suggestions, opinions, and even complaints ... there are some things I will not be easily moved on ... and this is one of them. No you dont. You are quite defensive here!

If you don't like my decisions ... don't want me in everything ... go to a site where you never see the wizard, the owner, etc., for there are many. It doesnt work that way, especially when money is invovled, does it?

You aint gotta put up with nuth'n I do here ... you know that ... right?

There's not too much more of this whining and complaining i'm gonna tolerate.

You are not chained here. If you don't like it, leave ... because I am going to keep doing what I think is best, just like I always have.

It amazes me, folk that wanna stay here complaining about how much they don't like it here, yet they never leave.

What kind of living is that?

Stop walking on eggshells ... go to the place you can stomp around like you wanna ... and take Brother Ankhur with you.

Stay behind the curtain.

:em0200:

Stay behind the curtain

That's not how we live nor conduct management brother
in fact you should let this ride really but i understand your
complaint is how we manage and or how heavy you feel we are
or can be .......... With our higher standards in play you may see
us soft at times and hard and heavy at other moments depend
on the nature of call.

Then this will answer you for better clearity and (note) how you walk
on them eggshell some may be soft and break you might fall through!
http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64005

Brother Chinelo ... thank you for the love ... :love:

I don't even know how Brother Kemetstry can fix his mouth to say (or his fingers to type) the notion that I would provide a place where he and everyone in the world is welcome to share their opinion ... respectfully ... yet deny myself the same.

That's krazee.

Actually Brother Chinelo ... it's my own joy, pleasure, growth, enlightenment, and hope coming from the years of interacting with my Sisters and Brothers, that plays a big part in keeping me motivated to do this.

I absolutely love it, and believe with my whole heart, that we should all have the opportunity to speak respectfully and be heard ... the very purpose of this community.

Kemetstry (along with a few others) have been trying to shut me up for years ... but shutting me up is no easy task to accomplish ... he aint built for this kind of work, shutting me up ... his nonsensical and illogical arguments are clear signs that he's out of his league, on the wrong path, and finna get beat up ... :hammer: ... :lol:

Brother Chinelo ... again ... I thank you for the love and support ... :love:

I'm gonna go ahead and close this thread, before Kemetstry gets revved up again, wasting energy ... thinking he can shut me up ... :look:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back