WALKING ON EGGSHELLS?!!?

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Kemetstry, Nov 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,128
    If a moderator choses to engage in the conversation of a thread, they become like everyone else in the thread. A commentor. To expect everyone else to walk on egg shells around the moderator, indicates that at best they should be seen and not heard. Or, they cant get special treatment. Patrons can not and should not have guess if an individual can take it or not. Especially, with someone on the level of the moderator(s). Moreover, for the proprietor to have to come to said moderators rescue, indicates that said moderator isnt qualified. Furthermore, that the proprietor has overstepped their bounds. Also, in that not one person involved in the heated discussion chose to report anyony other commentator as a "violator of the rules", is further proof that the heavy handed, gestapo tactics were totally unnecessary. Opposing views can sometimes get heated. All the adults in the room were perfectly capable and did defend their views, without calling for rescue.

This was hashed out in chat a few years ago. I thought it had ended. Why the return??????

EX.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ankhur
    brother gimme a break,you are a moderator

you know exactly why James made this post, therefore you know exactly what is going on

and who is doing what

and who the haters are

Brother Ankhur ... get off my Moderators.

You will get banned quick, fast, and in a hurry ... for going this route.

You got a problem with a Moderator ... gotta call them out on that ... come straight to me with it ... 'cause they are mine.

Raise your level of dialogue or prepare to leave.

:em0200:

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

My sentiments exactly ... let them be a regular Member commenting ... don't take the discussion off of the topic, and make it be about the Moderator ... suggesting that because of that, he knows why Brother James said what he said ... ??!!! ... what??!! ... and that he knows who the haters are, and all of that ... wild, ridiculous accusations that he has not one shred of evidence to support! How he gonna know what is in another man's mind, about another man's business?! ... because they are a Moderator?! ... please. He needs to raise his level of dialogue, just like I told him.

That dog aint gonna hunt.

Brother Ankhur has done this to me ... which is more tolerable than doing it to My MODERATORS.

They pull the Owner / Moderator / Administrator card on us ... because they can't stay focused on the topic, can't let Moderators be Members.

But Moderators, Administrators, Owners are Members, that want benefit of Membership, taking part in the joy of the discussion, interaction, etc., and that will not be lessened for them (any more than it must be), because they are on the TEAM.

That is what Brother Ankhur did ... I stand by every single word I said ... and he better stop doing it if he wants to remain.

If folk had to walk on eggshells as it relates to our Management, you would never have been able to post this thread. You've won this one for me.

Everyone knows they can bring a complaint against a Moderator, it has happened and is even encouraged, if need be.

At the same time, I am very protective of this community and My MODERATING TEAM. You're absolutely right. I have never said or demonstrated anything otherwise. I will fight, defend, come to the rescue of them all and both, forever. So if that is a fight you wanna have, start the thread, make the post, bring your complaints regarding them, and i'll be there.

I always find it interesting when folk suggest that My MODERATORS aren't qualified. That really blows my mind. How can one who did not create the position, did not give the person the task, did not tell the person what their responsibilities and duties are as it relates to it, did not provide them a clue as to what I need from them ... how can these same people, who have done none of these things ... dare suggest that My MODERATORS are not qualified.

What are the qualifications of MY MODERATORS, Kemetstry?

Instead of hating on the job MY MODERATORS do, get your own, manage them ... make them be what you want them to be ... leave mine alone ... for mine are great, wonderful, fantastic, over-qualified, and i love 'em!

the proprietor has overstepped their bounds It's unfortunate you see it that way, for I intend to continue doing what I'm doing.

I speak to what I want ... when I want.

If you don't want to be subject to the so called ... "heavy handed, gestapo tactics" ... you know what to do.

You aint chained here.

:heart:

Destee

3. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,128

See, this is exactly what I'm talking about! Not to mention your sicophants(sp) coming afterwards to suck up. In that he didnt point any fingers at any one specifically, that is his rights under "the rules". To then resort to castigating and threatening people when no one has called for it is over stepping the boundaries of room decorum. Also, dont you have moderators that can stand up for themselves????? If so, why the need to step in?

Your heavy handed threats shut the entire convo down. ( Dumb though it was in the 1st place ) By definition, that is the ultimate eggshell walking. In fact, I wasnt hating on YOUR moderators. Ankhur had a right to challenge the actions of the individual in question and play the moderator card if he felt they were out of line. Someone however, just cant seem to cut the umbillical chord. I wonder if you still help them go potty or tie their shoes? And yes, if you have to do all that, they arent qualified. Nor grown. Moreover, they never will be. Let go. Must you be handed a pair of scissors? Will they ever be allowed to stand on their own two feet? You arent managing them. You're sMOTHERING them under the guise of protection.

No one called you to the rescue. You came in heavy handed and over bearing! When absolutey NO ONE called for it!

Stay behind the curtain sometimes wizard

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

See ... you're mistaken ... no one has the right to harass (determined by me) my Moderators.

Under the rules ... if you have a complaint or concern about a Moderator, Administrator, Family Member, anyone ... there is a process to present it.

You can't throw those kind of accusations around, in a thread with a totally different topic, in an effort to address an issue with Management.

There's a way to do all things ... and I still mean what I say.

If Brother Ankhur, or anyone, has a problem with ANYTHING a Moderator is doing or has done ... start a thread, present your evidence, and we'll address it.

Anything less is a violation ... disrupting our peace ... attacking my Moderators ... and I aint have'n it.

You surely can tell me a lot about my Moderators, but what of yours?

Where are they? Can I evaluate them? Oh ... that's right ... you aint got none.

You wanna tell me what and how to do with mine, which I've been managing for 13 years, while you have none of your own to put on the table.

Who lives like that?

How many people can come in your house, tell you how to manage your stuff, and they aint even got none of their own?

Let's keep it real Kemetstry.

While I welcome suggestions, opinions, and even complaints ... there are some things I will not be easily moved on ... and this is one of them.

If you don't like my decisions ... don't want me in everything ... go to a site where you never see the wizard, the owner, etc., for there are many.

You aint gotta put up with nuth'n I do here ... you know that ... right?

There's not too much more of this whining and complaining i'm gonna tolerate.

You are not chained here. If you don't like it, leave ... because I am going to keep doing what I think is best, just like I always have.

It amazes me, folk that wanna stay here complaining about how much they don't like it here, yet they never leave.

What kind of living is that?

Stop walking on eggshells ... go to the place you can stomp around like you wanna ... and take Brother Ankhur with you.

Destee

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Let it be well known I can stand on my own handle whatever is driven and i stand on my stance
    for the record my Boss don't babysit me nor walk around handing me dipers !

If you choice to walk lightly on eggshells then do so, I am aware of the heat
    that comes with discussions and debates .
    and when i engage in them i'm seen as a member of this family, when I leave a
    signature then i'm moderating and at that point seen as one of destee.com admin.
    And nowhere in any of my posts in that thread was out of line no more then agreeing
    and speaking my view and the brother didn't challenge me , but wan't me to see who
    haters are and or who do name calling and saying i knew who they are.....well, what i
    know about that is totally a moderators issues
    so i guess you or him will never know that !

I can stand on my own brother without my great Mother Queen's help !
    because when i act i act as she would to the best of my ability
    so to see me is seeing her and seeing her is like seeing me .
    But i respect what you saying here big time, but stop the eggshell stuff
    because i'm just like you another man enteracting with family / taking part in discussions.

much love bruh !
    $$RICH$$

6. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,128

I believe most of you can. I believe you know how to cross the street without someone holding your hand, tying your shoes or asking if you have to go potty? Which os why one of you needs to stay behind the curtain!

7. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,128
    See ... you're mistaken ... no one has the right to harass (determined by me) my Moderators. If the moderator considered it harassment, do they not have options to remedy that?

Under the rules ... if you have a complaint or concern about a Moderator, Administrator, Family Member, anyone ... there is a process to present it. Under the rules they did. But NO ONE COMPLAINED!!!! By definition, the heavy handed, bullying tactics were totally UNNECESSARY!

You can't throw those kind of accusations around, in a thread with a totally different topic, in an effort to address an issue with Management. The facts are the facts. Please post the complaint as proof of otherwise

There's a way to do all things ... and I still mean what I say.

If Brother Ankhur, or anyone, has a problem with ANYTHING a Moderator is doing or has done ... start a thread, present your evidence, and we'll address it. He discussed it directly with the individual like grown ups should do

Anything less is a violation ... disrupting our peace ... attacking my Moderators ... and I aint have'n it.
    Crap!

You surely can tell me a lot about my Moderators, but what of yours? This really isnt about the moderators, is it?

Where are they? Can I evaluate them? Oh ... that's right ... you aint got none.

You wanna tell me what and how to do with mine, which I've been managing for 13 years, while you have none of your own to put on the table.

Who lives like that?

How many people can come in your house, tell you how to manage your stuff, and they aint even got none of their own?

Let's keep it real Kemetstry. I did. You arent

While I welcome suggestions, opinions, and even complaints ... there are some things I will not be easily moved on ... and this is one of them. No you dont. You are quite defensive here!

If you don't like my decisions ... don't want me in everything ... go to a site where you never see the wizard, the owner, etc., for there are many. It doesnt work that way, especially when money is invovled, does it?

You aint gotta put up with nuth'n I do here ... you know that ... right?

There's not too much more of this whining and complaining i'm gonna tolerate.

You are not chained here. If you don't like it, leave ... because I am going to keep doing what I think is best, just like I always have.

It amazes me, folk that wanna stay here complaining about how much they don't like it here, yet they never leave.

What kind of living is that?

Stop walking on eggshells ... go to the place you can stomp around like you wanna ... and take Brother Ankhur with you.

Stay behind the curtain.

8. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Stay behind the curtain

That's not how we live nor conduct management brother
    in fact you should let this ride really but i understand your
    complaint is how we manage and or how heavy you feel we are
    or can be .......... With our higher standards in play you may see
    us soft at times and hard and heavy at other moments depend
    on the nature of call.

Then this will answer you for better clearity and (note) how you walk
    on them eggshell some may be soft and break you might fall through!
    http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64005

9. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    I personally love for all the administrators to be part of the discussions and not behind "curtains" like some dictator......and if she wants to help another brother or sister in a debate, especially if its another moderator then so be it. I for one believe ankhur antagonizes individuals all over this forum, and tries to shove his views on others, and so he brings this on himself.

This seems like a meaningless thread here, sister destee is the owner of this site and for any black woman or black man to be able to maintain and keep alive a site dedicated for our people amongst a virtual world of crazy white supremacists and their tactics, speaks for itself.

If sister destee wants to interact or step in on someone's behalf, who are you to say if,what and how she should do it, you can offer your opinion, because yes you are a grown man and have free will to do so, but you can't then tell another grown woman how she should operate herself and her site.

You outta pocket here bro.

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother Chinelo ... thank you for the love ... :love:

I don't even know how Brother Kemetstry can fix his mouth to say (or his fingers to type) the notion that I would provide a place where he and everyone in the world is welcome to share their opinion ... respectfully ... yet deny myself the same.

That's krazee.

Actually Brother Chinelo ... it's my own joy, pleasure, growth, enlightenment, and hope coming from the years of interacting with my Sisters and Brothers, that plays a big part in keeping me motivated to do this.

I absolutely love it, and believe with my whole heart, that we should all have the opportunity to speak respectfully and be heard ... the very purpose of this community.

Kemetstry (along with a few others) have been trying to shut me up for years ... but shutting me up is no easy task to accomplish ... he aint built for this kind of work, shutting me up ... his nonsensical and illogical arguments are clear signs that he's out of his league, on the wrong path, and finna get beat up ... :hammer: ... :lol:

Brother Chinelo ... again ... I thank you for the love and support ... :love:

I'm gonna go ahead and close this thread, before Kemetstry gets revved up again, wasting energy ... thinking he can shut me up ... :look:

Love You!

Destee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.