Black People : Trayvon Martin Juror B29: ‘George Zimmerman got away with murder’

After the U. S. SUPREME COURT put 'W' in office to begin with, I can't and won't accept any judge's ruling as always fair and impartial...

Flash forward and one doesn't have to be a lawyer to realize the Martin trial seemed and sounded awfully odd on general principles...

Otherwise my props for exibiting some true gifts etc.

Keep up the good work!

FYI...
Judges are the biggest front/fraud out there. People think judges are there to UPHOLD the law, NO my friends judges are there to UPHOLD the $$$$$$. Remember that next time they "levy" a fine on somebody. Because ultimately there is a cost.

Nothing works outside the "realm" of capitalism", it's all set up to maintain capitalism and ensure the masses servitude to the system.

Judges are the biggest front/fraud out there. People think judges are there to UPHOLD the law, NO my friends judges are there to UPHOLD the $$$$$$. Remember that next time they "levy" a fine on somebody. Because ultimately there is a cost.

Nothing works outside the "realm" of capitalism", it's all set up to maintain capitalism and ensure the masses servitude to the system.

Good points and great post...

Now we will find out who merely believes what they choose, operates on the basis of what they can back up with facts...

How we feel has to be contrasted with how we think things thru...

We are all a reflections of how we choose to see ourselves, as contrasted with how others try to define and redefine us...

Such is why certain (negative) images, did and do get overhyped by some white media mainstays, when it comes to our young black males in general, young black males at risk in particular...

And once more:

'The white man has a GOD COMPLEX...'

But some stuck on 'stupid' kneegrows hype being dogs too?

What else is a obvious reflection of their own self hatred ad naseum:

Time's up!

FYI...

After the U. S. SUPREME COURT put 'W' in office to begin with, I can't and won't accept any judge's ruling as always fair and impartial...

Flash forward and one doesn't have to be a lawyer to realize the Martin trial seemed and sounded awfully odd on general principles...

Otherwise my props for exibiting some true gifts etc.

Keep up the good work!

FYI...

:SuN013:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back