Black Christians : TOP SECRET!? There Be Giant Skeletons in the Earth~California, New York!...Israel...

:) Back in the 1800s they weren't lucky enough to have photoshop, but they still created a lot of fake pictures.

I'm not saying that that they all are fake, but most are.

Is it really that important to find photos of these things in order to prove what you believe to be true in the Bible? A lot of non-believers want all the physical evidence from Christians to see if they really can back up their faith. But even if you do come up with a photo Cheveron Dove, it will never be enough to them. And I do hope you aren't doing so in order to prove some kind of point to them.

You are so right!

I believe that non-believers will try and turn everything presented and that is why Jesus spoke about Blaspheming the Word of God too, because he knew that this was going to happen as well. Thank you too, for reminding me of the pitfalls of attempting to prove a point to non-believers in any way. Pictures are always a weak issue and so easy to manipulate anyway. However, I first saw some of these photos from a link that reported it was actually released by the Justice Department in 2008. Also, this information came from two scholars of whom wrote a book about it, but even still, people are going to believe what they want. I just want to share alittle.

You are so right!

I believe that non-believers will try and turn everything presented and that is why Jesus spoke about Blaspheming the Word of God too, because he knew that this was going to happen as well. Thank you too, for reminding me of the pitfalls of attempting to prove a point to non-believers in any way. Pictures are always a weak issue and so easy to manipulate anyway. However, I first saw some of these photos from a link that reported it was actually released by the Justice Department in 2008. Also, this information came from two scholars of whom wrote a book about it, but even still, people are going to believe what they want. I just want to share alittle.

Yeah just remember Romans 16:17-18

17 I urge you, brothers and sisters, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them. 18 For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites....

Posted on Sunday, September 28, 2008 4:27:28 PM by someone of whom apparently gotten it from a release byway of the Justice Department and from scholars of whom wrote a book about a massive cover up by government.

This was the first reference I saw about the many giant skeletons found here in North America. It [supposedly] was released by the JUSTICE DEPARTMENT and was posted on the internet by someone. Some of the photos of skeletons that was presented has been put into other peoples presentations and this has presented confusion, of course. This information also comes from a Book entitled, Forbidden Archeology ... and other information about Human giants that was said to have been covered up byway of the Justice department.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2092564/posts

This skeleton photo comes from the JUSTICE DEPARTMENT released in 2008:

images

This is a photo of someone who is 8 feet tall I suppose taken when he was a young boy named Alton Adlow, age 16 who lived in Illinois. According to scholars, this photo was covered up by government:

boy_giant.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back