Black People : These Kids Dont Expect to Get Old

Oh BS! There are plenty of people out there who are younger than I, who havent done a thing. Get in their case!

And there are plenty out there who ARE DOING SOMETHING!

Obviously, you view the glass half-EMPTY not hall-full.

With such PESSIMISM from ELDERS, no wonder our youth and young adults have some of the struggles they do.

When you begin to worry about what everyone else is doing instead of doing what needs to be done.... you also become apart of the problem.

How about all of you show me what you have done and see if it comes close to me? The problem is, all of you do more criticizing than stepping up.

And there are plenty out there who ARE DOING SOMETHING!

Obviously, you view the glass half-EMPTY not hall-full.

With such PESSIMISM from ELDERS, no wonder our youth and young adults have some of the struggles they do.

If there were plenty, we wouldnt be at that tipping point. Too many arent stepping up and never did. If they just mentored those in their families, we would be better off. It aint happening

If there were plenty, we wouldnt be at that tipping point. Too many arent stepping up and never did. If they just mentored those in their families, we would be better off. It aint happening

Well, with the attitude/mindset you have, you should just get out cha gun and just go out and start shootin' everyone of 'em.

*smh*

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back