Black People : THE WOMAN SEX OBJECT (WHY BLACK MEN GO FAR LONG HAIR)

In all fairness and honesty, I am starting to realize that.

There has got to be a reason for trying to look like someone else, inasmuch as there is a reason for not doing so, and remaining your Natural Self. All I can say is...Self-Hate is right around the corner with at least one of them.

MK

beauty is not being seen through our eyes

Afru Shukuwr said:
It is simple. American business plays on it in television. When a woman's hair is long and straight it reminds men of having sex more than nappy hair. Countless times women looked at as beautiful on tv are seen waving the hair from their eyes and the wind blowing it. The hair isnt neccessarily kept neat during sex. And you have the makeup and lights to help tv do its thing. That transfers to billboards, magazines, etc.

and our sense of beauty has been corrupted

by the..........well the not so beautiful

KGMW Keita writes: If we as African men define and see the value of a sister by her hair, we are in trouble!!! All these sisters are beautiful...from bald to long hair. Have you seen the models on the old Ohio Players albums who were bald? Mind Blowing to say the least! So obviously this aspect that you speak of is indeed a shallow one, sort of like a sister saying; "I only like men who are bald headed". Well darn, what does that say and mean for the brothers who have hair? I mean, your preference is your preference....but it ain't universal and don't hold any weight. Sort of like opinions, everybody got one....and your is welcome too. We just don't want to get "opinions and facts" mixed up.
----------------------

I agree with all you said KgMW Keita.

See how far off some people focus is. They sleep:qqb017:

HILY/A:SuN030:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back