Black People : The Venus Project

this is my opinion on this project....
i believe the ultimate goal for this project is too try and set up
a colony of individuals that will be able to survive independently
when the world turns on itself....
i don't think that they see africans as a big part of that dream....
thas just the feeling i get from reading the material.....

one love
khasm

this is my opinion on this project....
i believe the ultimate goal for this project is too try and set up
a colony of individuals that will be able to survive independently
when the world turns on itself....
i don't think that they see africans as a big part of that dream....
thas just the feeling i get from reading the material.....

one love
khasm
This is what I am saying... sighs

You seem to be forget that no roles will be played. Technology will do EVERYTHING. No will have to grow plants. No one will have to work. No one will have any money(after the community has been set up).

Again, technology will do EVERYTHING.

Certainly the technology can not develop or creates itself; humans will have something to do in this other than live off of it. If that is not the case, how will this new form of living be developed?

KWABENA

In the Spirit of Sankofa and the Truth!

.....The Venus Project

As I see it, all around us is proof that those in control, are out of control. Disconnected from the Divine. Out of harmony with the heartbeat of the earth or the worlds of spirit and higher consciousness, Goddess connection, God connection. They are no longer connected to a harmonious world, instead they only seek to control at any cost, even if that means putting the population in a vise and enslaving mankind through money and debt. No money, you starve and live a wretched life. Some money, you are constantly running to get more. Much money, you lose your mind and are never satisfied - addicted to endlessly spending our lives acquiring money just to maintain our lives. Trapped in this endless rut. These evil controllers who work via disharmony do not stand in Godlight but rather demonnight. They've now moved toward the precipice wherein they are putting the very earth at risk. They are presently dismantling our society via this created depression, and via bringing down the financial system in order to bring in new currency and a World Bank System. Soon they will seize food and then they will have intruded in all the places of human need, controlling it and thus you.

Is the Venus Project the great solution? I dont know. But right now, its the only one offering a positive way out of this mess. I think the Venus Project movement will be how mankind lives if he can survive. But we dont have to wait until the final curtain, we can save ourselves by collectively taking action to assure a peaceful world. One where we can live without stress. I dont want to live in a society that does everything for us, just gives us enough freedom to allow us to think. To have peace, to create and to live in harmony. Free of struggle and disharmony. Therefore, as far as I am concerned, if the Venus Project offers the opportunity to make positive change, I'm in. I am in as a human being. One seeking something better, and more evolved.

Writspirit,

Well said indeed, also, this gloomy picture you have painted is real, and the they's you speak of are of the direct mind-set of Humanism.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back