Black People : Venus energy effect on you

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Shems Nbedjer, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Shems Nbedjer

Shems Nbedjer Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    Can we talk about the power of the cycle of Venus on our society. I noticed the Pentagon is everywhere in society and it reflect the cycle of Venus.

Return of the Goddess

When Venus lies directly in front of the Sun and in line with Earth, the resonances of Venus are highly focused (emblazoned) upon the Earth--inspiring a new level of "intuitive awareness" to permeate Earth and spread in and through human consciousness. This specific transit pair (2004-2012), because it coincides with the Holy Cross, strongly supports the reintegration and emergence of the Divine Feminine principle in our world--which desperately awaits the guidance and balance of the Goddess. The Venus Synodic Cycle becomes extra significant when a Venus Transit occurs.

The Psychophysiology of Venus

The astrophysical resonances of Venus govern the heart bio-energy centre (chakra), and the thymus, which is the neurological control center for the immune system. The heart chakra is our centre of intuitive knowing, harmony, magnetic attraction, that which we value, love, romance, and sexual rapture. It is where we find our capacity for compassion and appreciation of beauty. The heart chakra and thymus resonate to the emotional tone of fear and judgment. It is fear that shuts the heart down and causes all immune related problems. We defend our fear with judgment. Like the thyroid (governed by Mercury) is reflexed to the liver, the thymus is reflexed to the spleen. All immune disorders are fear related. The astrophysical resonances of Venus govern heart musculature and firing, lungs, bronchiole, and breasts. All asthmatic and breathing conditions, a sunken chest, and breast problems are fear / judgment originating.

Venus (and the heart chakra), when mature and clear, expresses love in art and beauty, with a wonderful capacity for unconditional acceptance of all conditions--true, non-judgmental love. The unconditionally open heart receives and expresses love that is harmoniously balanced. Mature Venus is open to new experience, is courageous, optimistic, and aware of soul intent and purpose--as the unconditionally open heart is where soul fully radiates its light. Mature Venus is also sociable, fashionable, artistic, good willed, benevolent, diplomatic, and magnetically sensuous. Venus is also of wealth and resources and plays a prominent role in financial matters and the flow of money.

Afflicted Venus expresses as all fears and phobias, breathing allergies, and catarrhal problems. The poisoned heart is bitter and vengeful--closed to life in a way that manifests as an inability to integrate and accept experience; with an inability to receive, or to give love. Afflicted Venus negates in jealousy the beauty, abundance, luxury and luck of others--projecting disdain and negativity instead. The poisoned heart is hesitant and insecure, has little self-confidence, and lacks the ability to trust in self or to trust others. Fear to open our hearts leaves us stuck in the head, unwilling to feel, touch, or breath in life--hiding in fear and expressing mentalized judgments with an incessant need to control our reality. The loss of our intuitive ability leads us to blindly follow dogmas and gurus in submission to propaganda and systems of belief, whether our own or those of others.

Mercury, Venus, Earth, and Mars lie in that order in our soular system (a system for the evolving soul), Mercury is of logistical thinking, Venus of intuitive awareness, We must integrate the resonances of Mercury and Venus in our lives before we can express through the creative forces of Mars in balance--this being a fundamental lesson for souls on Earth. Until that occurs, our expression of Mars remains awry. Expressing from Mercury alone is mentalized judgment, without heart. Expressing from Venus alone is blind heart. Synthesized Mercury and Venus express as Intuitive Knowing. When we express integrated heart and mind (Intuitive Knowing) through Mars we demonstrate Creative Wisdom in Physical Manifestation.

2. Shems Nbedjer

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    I'm interested in conversing about the effect Venus energie has on us. Thanks for sharing in advance.

3. Moon Child

Moon Child Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +279
    AGAIN! THIS IS AMAZING. PLEASE ALLOW ME TO ENGAGE YOU:)

I am going to cut and paste and comment in purple.

You: The heart chakra is our centre of intuitive knowing, harmony, magnetic attraction, that which we value, love, romance, and sexual rapture. It is where we find our capacity for compassion and appreciation of beauty. The heart chakra and thymus resonate to the emotional tone of fear and judgment.

I would say that the heart chakra COMBINED WITH THE 3RD EYE (intuition) and the 5th chakra (intellect) can be about INTUITIVE KNOWING. In order for us to have that intuition activated in a healthy manner those 3 chakra need to be vibrating in a positive vibration. Venus by herself is not intuitive. By herself she is unconditional LOVE. What you wrote was very good. You go onto say that *sexual rapture* is available here. Again, Venus alone is not about sexuality. That is the planet Mars domain. What Venus is primarily concerned with on a astrological level is WANT. "What I WANT". NOT SEXUAL expression. What she does is INITIATES sexual UNION through flirtation and lust but not necessarily via the HEART. For Venus the heart does NOT need to be involved for that to occur. When you speak of the HIGHER OCTAVE OF VENUS she is not necessarily even interested in sexual rapture or sex alone for that matter, that is a lower vibration and expression (not to imply that this is negative). When she IS interested in sexual union on a higher vibration it's because she is connected too or showing some kind of relationship with NEPTUNE in a chart. For instance let's use Venus in Pisces, which is exalted. It is here with these two combined that you have sexual desire with spiritual ascension or evolution such as Tantra in motion with a partner, other than that, she's not really interested in "RAPTURE" on a sexual level.

When dealing with the Chakra the sexual seat if you will is the Sacral chakra, this is were we have our emotions, Venus is our FEELINGS and these are two different expressions.

Venus is also a creative force, you mentioned artistic, yes! But she is also about creative expression if placed in the right how or coupled with the right planets and in the right houses! :)

You: The loss of our intuitive ability leads us to blindly follow dogmas and gurus in submission to propaganda and systems of belief, whether our own or those of others.

Again intuition in astro analysis is with Neptune and WATER signs, typically. Venus is not necessarily intuitive, she is SAVY. However, "dogma and guru" is for JUPITER not Venus. Jupiter is the ruler of guru's and dogma. The 9th house rules dogma and guru's as you know the 9th is Jupiter/Sagittarius domain. Now, if Venus is connected in someone's chart with Neptune, or Jupiter THEN this can be an issue if challenged in aspect. Venus is not concerned with guru's or dogma, she's concerned only with getting what she wants.

You: When we express integrated heart and mind (Intuitive Knowing) through Mars we demonstrate Creative Wisdom in Physical Manifestation.

Integration of the 5th (mind), 3rd (intuition) and the 4th (heart) brings about this blissful state that you called Creative Wisdom in physical manifestation. Why? Because you are using the gift of balance. When the mind which is consciously aware incorporates the expression of love with an emotion, and tops it off with intuition, we feel SAFE, WHOLE, ENLIGHTENED because we are not blinded by JUST one or TWO of those expressions. LOVE (Venus, 4th) with mind (consciousness, 5th) awareness (3rd) brings us into balance and therefore our expression (action) MARS will speak that truth.

Please understand I am NOT chiding you or correcting you from a place of arrogance! I am adding my knowledge to this topic as I find it fascinating! Anything astrology, chakra and much more I am all in! lol

:hearts1:

4. Moon Child

Ratings:
    +279
    :thinking:brb

5. Moon Child

Ratings:
    +279
    I had to do some recall here! I see what your saying when expressing that Venus combined with Mercury can bring about intelligent love. This is the esoteric expression. However, that can only be expressed easily when integrated when Venus is in the sign of Libra (air) not when it is in Taurus the other sign it rules. :) Why? Some may not know this but Libra is an air sign and air is always mental.

When combining chakra with astrology it can be a bit tricky as the lines to interpretation can be a bit blurry. But I gotcha. From my studies incorporating all 3 CHAKRA is needed to achieve this balance as I stated.

When we start incorporating signs with Chakra we get a whole new vision! lol.. a good one but a bit more of a complex web if you will.

6. Moon Child

Ratings:
    +279
    To engage your topic question...."the effect Venus energie has on us."

The affect that the planet Venus has on humanity varies from person to person. It has to do with where Venus is placed in their chart and any aspects that it is making in one's chart. Of course this manifestation of expression comes into a personal union with the planet and it's sign.

On a collective level the media has created an illusion to the power of Venus and has her symbols everywhere. Of course her expression is vanity, lewdness, lust, want, desire and narcissism. I may have missed a few. On the other hand, the media also uses Venus for commercial and religious purposes, MARRIAGE, Valentines Day, and Sweetest Day. All of these are of course for commercial gain. Venus does not and never truly has represented LOVE. What she does represent is the DESIRE to have union. These unions don't always last and with Venus they are not meant too. It's about what she wants, not what she needs.

As human beings we all NEED love but in order to find that and receive it's gifts you have to be in touch with much more than just Venus.

Since the majority of society, even in astrological analysis tends to also look at Venus concerning love issues, we have to look at the lower expression which is personal one on one love to the evolution of the love of all of humanity and groups of people. When we do that we find that we have worked through any personal issues we have had with love on a personal level, understood and healed those emotional responses to love and then transformed them by learning to respond differently to those triggers and thus allowing ourselves to love on a higher octave or expression and this includes loving humanity as a whole.

Of course any astrologer that is worth their salt can find out for each client how these two very real aspects play out in the lives of those that are willing to become conscious. Where they are in the evolutionary process of loving (clear and healed heart) to loving humanity... You were so right. When the heart is hurting and is not healed, it will stay in fear, perpetual pain and disillusionment. Not a good place to be.

This is an amazing topic. I can't wait to hear from others.

Be well!

7. Shems Nbedjer

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    Moon Child, thanks for the excellent insight!

BUMP