Omowale Jabali : The true Israelites?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
I have some observations and a few questions so lets see if we can keep this civil. I have been revisiting chapter 4 of Blackroots science, as well as Elijah Muhammad's The Secrets of Freemasonry, the Emerald Tablet of Thoth and a lot more.

This is what I get so don't hesitate to correct me where I am wrong.

From most of the material I have read concerning our origins as Black people, the starting point is the Sirius star system and the earthly origin in Lemuria or Mu after our Elders took physical form. The God of Sirius mentioned in chapter 4 of Blackroots science is not Allah or Yahweh but Thoth who presented us with the Secrets of Secrets.

Yahweh, one of Thoth's messengers decided to create the lighter races in his own image and gave them the genetic key to unlocking the secret of secrets, the black genetic matter.

This genetic black matter is later represented in the Black Stone if the Kaaba and represented the black matter from which the lighter races were grafted by Yahweh.

Over time the lighter races took the secrets of secrets and in their Mystery system changed the identity of Thoth into Hermes (rhymes with germs) and developed a secret science known as Hermetica, from which they created a fractional system known as Kaballah from which is derived Allah. The inward nature of their worship is the God of Sirius, Thoth, but the outward worshi is of the creator Yahweh, Jah, Iyasus, and or Allah.

Here is my question. Why would Black people who know that Yahweh and Allah are Gods of the lighter races lead Black people into worshipping outwardly these false gods who have no power over them especially when in chapter 4 of Blackroots science it states that Yahweh died?

One more thing that I have a question about is if Black people are true Israelites why then do some claim to be Canaanites or that we came from the land of Canaan knowing that our ancestors were created by the God of Sirius who gave us form in the pre-Atlantean era when there were no Black people inhabiting areas outside of Lemuria or Mu? Why refer as Moor when there was no Mauritania or Morocco when our Elder race was given form by the God of Sirius?

Peace Brotha,

I frequent this forum, and I usually have no input on some the topics on this forum. I found this forum through Black Roots Science. I would like to give input on this thread...

Why would Black people who know that Yahweh and Allah are Gods of the lighter races lead Black people into worshipping outwardly these false gods who have no power over them especially when in chapter 4 of Blackroots science it states that Yahweh died?

I don't quite understand this question.

if Black people are true Israelites why then do some claim to be Canaanites or that we came from the land of Canaan knowing that our ancestors were created by the God of Sirius who gave us form in the pre-Atlantean era when there were no Black people inhabiting areas outside of Lemuria or Mu?

Firstly, wasn't the land of Israel also known as "Canaan"? If so then those you speak of are not in error. By saying that the land of Canaan was also refered to as Yisrael is not saying that the Yisraelites are "Canaanites", its just that the Yisraelites came from that area. Yisrael can't be Canaan. Yisrael is Yisrael.

Also,

we came from the land of Canaan knowing that our ancestors were created by the God of Sirius who gave us form in the pre-Atlantean era when there were no Black people inhabiting areas...

This "creation" was 78 trillion years ago. Yakub (Yisrael) became around 6,000 years ago. You can't compare those two time periods because a lot of history went down between the creation of the universe and the work of Yakub.

I believe your stress is "why don't people know and understand that they are the Original Gods and accept themselves as such by regaining the Black Nation?".

Why refer as Moor when there was no Mauritania or Morocco when our Elder race was given form by the God of Sirius?

Like I said, Moorish history is recent history. There was no such history as "Morocco" 78 trillion years ago, and this is reasonable. The earth was very different 78 trillion years ago. The creation of our universe by the 1B8M Original Gods is more ancient than Moorish history. Our people in this 6,000 year period of self forgetfulness have not regained the truth of our expansive history. Our self forgetfulness causes us to know ourselves not as the Original Black Man (Father of Civilization, God of the Universe), but as Moorish American (of Canaan), Yisraelite (of Yakub), Nubian, Egyptian, Afrikan, Afro-American, or any other nationality of this 6,000 year rule of the light skinned people.

So 50,000 years ago, many people volunteered for a self-imposed isolation.
Many people moved from the major cities of the world, away from civilization, into the wild areas of Africa, America, and Asia. Asia and the Americas were geographically different then than they are now. BLACK ROOTS SCIENCE.

50,000 years ago, our ONE NATION was broken into many different civilizations all over the earth. Knowing ourselves as peoples of Mu or Lemuria, etc. and from 50,000 years ago until present, the history of the earth gave many different nationalites, tribes and civilzations in divers areas. All coming from the SELF-IMPOSED isolation of the 1B8M Black people that we temporarily ceased from doing the 7 Great Rituals and descended into tribes.

Peace Brotha,

I frequent this forum, and I usually have no input on some the topics on this forum. I found this forum through Black Roots Science. I would like to give input on this thread...

I don't quite understand this question.

Firstly, wasn't the land of Israel also known as "Canaan"? If so then those you speak of are not in error. By saying that the land of Canaan was also refered to as Yisrael is not saying that the Yisraelites are "Canaanites", its just that the Yisraelites came from that area. Yisrael can't be Canaan. Yisrael is Yisrael.

Also,

This "creation" was 78 trillion years ago. Yakub (Yisrael) became around 6,000 years ago. You can't compare those two time periods because a lot of history went down between the creation of the universe and the work of Yakub.

I believe your stress is "why don't people know and understand that they are the Original Gods and accept themselves as such by regaining the Black Nation?".

Like I said, Moorish history is recent history. There was no such history as "Morocco" 78 trillion years ago, and this is reasonable. The earth was very different 78 trillion years ago. The creation of our universe by the 1B8M Original Gods is more ancient than Moorish history. Our people in this 6,000 year period of self forgetfulness have not regained the truth of our expansive history. Our self forgetfulness causes us to know ourselves not as the Original Black Man (Father of Civilization, God of the Universe), but as Moorish American (of Canaan), Yisraelite (of Yakub), Nubian, Egyptian, Afrikan, Afro-American, or any other nationality of this 6,000 year rule of the light skinned people.

50,000 years ago, our ONE NATION was broken into many different civilizations all over the earth. Knowing ourselves as peoples of Mu or Lemuria, etc. and from 50,000 years ago until present, the history of the earth gave many different nationalites, tribes and civilzations in divers areas. All coming from the SELF-IMPOSED isolation of the 1B8M Black people that we temporarily ceased from doing the 7 Great Rituals and descended into tribes.

Thanks for your input.

My first question was referring to the group of "Moors" who reference Black people in America as "Canaanites".

See MSTA.

Thanks for your input.

My first question was referring to the group of "Moors" who reference Black people in America as "Canaanites".

See MSTA.

However, your explanation of our forgetfulness is sufficient.

Can you explain to me how this self-imposed isolation came about?

At what point in history did this isolation begin and at point did it end, and when did we come into contact with the offspring of Yahweh and/or Yakub?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back