Omowale Jabali : Hamites or Israelites: Who are BLACK PEOPLE???

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
According to the Bible, the biblical Patriarch had three sons. One of his sons was named "Ham". Many "Black people" claim that "Ham" is the ancestor of Black people and many believe that all Black people are "Hamites" and that all "Hamites" are "Black people". Sound confusing?...yes it is!

Then there are those who identify as "Israelites" who claim that Black people are not Hamites but Israelites.

Then there are those who believe that "Ham" is synonomous with "Kemet" which is also referred as ancient Egypt.

As far as the Bible is concerned, "Ham" had 4 sons who are referred as Cush, Mizraim, Canaan and Phut. These refer to linguistic "families" and nations, some of which exist today, some which have become extinct.

Who are the Sons of Ham, and where are they today?

Gamites, from the twice lost nation of Gam
school-daze.jpg

Until we develop a real focus on the common good of the Black race, nationaly and globaly

Gamites, from the twice lost nation of Gam
school-daze.jpg

Until we develop a real focus on the common good of the Black race, nationaly and globaly

Interesting response especially considering when, in another thread, I was speaking concerning the People's Revolution in Egypt, others came with divisive arguments to the effect of who is and who ain't African.

So now you talk about focus as if the question of identity is not important.

What successful revolution has occured with people divided on their National Identity?

And here's the other thing. I dont post in thread you creat without at least addressing the questions you ask, even knowing the response I will get in return.

But this just proves to me you not really serious.

Can someone point me to a black forum that discusses black social, national, and economic issues without religion? Thanks...

Why not just ignore the post rather than cause distraction? I would think you know how to search other forums by now.

By the way. This is not a religious thread or a religious question. It is about self-identity and how Black people identify as a people.

Or do you know the difference?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back