Black People : Secretary General of AWB Runs Amuk

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed
It appears that the Secretary General of the infamous AWB (Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging*) got really upset 04/07/2010 at a female, also a guest on E-Tv Africa360. Things got really heated -- to say the least!

Q. What did this woman say that could possibly have caused him to go off as he did?

------------------

*AWB -- is a South African White supremacist and neo-fascist far right secessional group that had its heydey in the 1980s and 1990s. Formed by Eugene Terre' Blanche, in 1973, this nefarious organization grew to acquire several thousand white SA in order to form an independent and separate Africa.

View the video clip here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IVdrJ1zKXk

It appears that the Secretary General of the infamous AWB (Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging*) got really upset 04/07/2010 at a female, also a guest on E-Tv Africa360. Things got really heated -- to say the least!

Q. What did this woman say that could possibly have caused him to go off as he did?

------------------

*AWB -- is a South African White supremacist and neo-fascist far right secessional group that had its heydey in the 1980s and 1990s. Formed by Eugene Terre' Blanche, in 1973, this nefarious organization grew to acquire several thousand white SA in order to form an independent and separate Africa.

View the video clip here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IVdrJ1zKXk
I really don't know why you asked the question, and I don't mean to be hard on you but I am sure you are familiar with the term psycopath

When you confront any psycopath, a stranger, a co-worker, a supervisor, or it could be a family member,
they are perfectly all right until you bring the truth to their face

and they mite try to pull a gun out and gat you.

A psychopath has no remorse, and when faced with the results of their wrong doing, they go mad berserk!!!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back