Brother AACOOLDRE : The Royal Arch

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
THE ARCH

The Keystone /Capstone at the top center from which rejected (Psalms 118:22) is a stone that unites the two pillars . Its really a uniting stone. The freemasons call them Boaz and Jachin which is spiritual and material united. The rejected stone eventually became the headstone.

Sky God Nut from ancient Egypt is the Arch that separates the Sky from Earth. Nut is also a personification of Isis and Hathor.

She is also depicted giving birth to the Sun and represented in the form of a woman who bears upon her head a vase of water. The above image is now the universal body lanquage of females telling males they are receptive to sex from which they desire a son (sun). it’s the Mc donalds arch of a women behind upside down being able to feed mankind.

In Genesis 1:6-9 we meet the Sky God Nut giving birth to the sun.

Genesis 1:6-9

New King James Version (NKJV)

6 Then God said, “Let there be a firmament (Arch) in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.” 7 Thus God made the firmament (arch/mountain of land), and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so. 8 And God called the firmament Heaven (Sky). So the evening and the morning were the second day.

9 Then God said, “Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place (Nile), and let the dry land (Arch)appear”; and it was so.

Genesis describes only one event occurring on the second day, the appearance of the firmament (Arch/mountain). The original Egyptian story represented a primeval mountain or naked woman that arouse out of the waters and separated the waters above from the waters below (same motif for statue of liberty holding up sun/fire on a dry island).

Sometimes the Egyptians gave this image of Nut to their other God Shu who is depicted as holding up the sun and moon. We see this image later with Joshua in warfare having the sun stand still until a victory is won (Joshua 10:13-15).

Another similar motif Freemasons used on St John day (birth of sun) when they battled in a famous war that made Scotland a free (liberty) country in 1314 for Robert the Bruce. As a result of this victory they changed their name to Scottish Rite free 7 accepted. They were free in victory of war and from the catholic persecution.

All free masons are a product of Adam weishspt and madam blasvakay. Which we taught minimal information from mysteries
Systems. I would caution releasing info that me and my brothers obtained via ritual.. But that's just me. Hetep

If you can read my essay on "Freemasonry and blood sacrifice" its on my forum

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back