Black Christians : The Nicolaitan Way, "Of which I hate!"

Honestly, if you are waiting for it not to be controversial, you will never get it done. I'm trying to get myself OUT of the habit of people-pleasing when it comes to discovering the truth; you will find MOST folks (black and nonblack) don't want the boat to be rocked. That's on them---if they thrive off suffering, so be it. I aint' trying to be there no more. So, let your spirit and the Creator continue to guide you---not what people think. Do you what need (and have) to because we are under attack like nobody's business.

Now, as for as the organization stuff goes, first think about what your ULTIMATE goal is in writing the book---that is what's going to provide the guide for research. A mission statement about why you are being called to write the material (and obviously you are since you've been diligent about presenting it) and what it may take to meet that mission are a good starting point. From what I've seen, you have a lot of different stories which need to be connected. That's going to call for a flow chart; a huge cork board, tacks, yarn, world map, and note cards may be helpful tools to try to string the major events together.

And you know you're right!

Thanks for the suggestion about connecting my research. You know I use to put up a brief timeline when I presented some information and totally forgot about that. I think I'll try to get back into the habit of doing that again. I also love the suggestion about presenting maps.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back