Black Spirituality Religion : The difficulties in your life are your best friends

dattaswami1

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 28, 2005
The difficulties in your life are your best friends

The difficulties in your life are your best friends which keep you always active and alert about everything related to you. They will lead you to the direction of God and increase your devotion to God tremendously. The help received from God in the climax of difficulties is very much relished by you like cool water in the hot summer. The divine experience will be deep.

At the Lotus Feet of His Holiness Sri Dattaswami

Anil Antony

www.**************************
Universal Spirituality for World Peace
antonyanil@**************************

The Father is my best friend, and the Son a friend above all friends on this earth! :) No other friend of this earth could do what They have done for me, in the sacrifice made in the body for my sins so that I and many might be salvaged from the fire. And none have worked the works of the Father and the Son without either. They have brought many to life by teaching us to believe in His works, such as His resurrection from the dead and by giving us the commandments that we may live a prudent, faithful, and righteous life in faith.

They are above all, and to all have given love, compassion, and hope! Blessings!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back