Black People : The Bio Cultural Origins of Egypt

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Hildegard von Krone, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Hildegard von Krone

Hildegard von Krone Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +26
    They were undoubtedly African (something I have never denied), but there is more to being African than being "black", as this man explains, and these terms are often used (or misused) interchangeably by a lot of people. Anyways, I will stop talking now and let you watch the videos and form your own opinion. Please enjoy, as I did :).

2. Hildegard von Krone

Ratings:
    +26

Limb Proportions, and Living population example of the Egyptian mummy skeletal type

Origins and Misconceptions of Egypt and Nile Valley inhabitants

Ancient Egypt, Its Neolithic History and its Sudanese & Saharan Connections

3. Hildegard von Krone

Ratings:
    +26
    Afrocentrism, Eurocentrism, The Reinforcement of African Diversity

What Genetics Can Tell Us (EGYPT)

4. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    At this point a request will be made to management that all posts on history be placed in the history section.

This post of old outdated material, that has been already clarified by Cheik Anta Diop , will distract some people here, to an endless, post after post debate, talking about stuff that is already in the archives

5. Hildegard von Krone

Ratings:
    +26
    What archives? Anyways, some people may have not seen these videos. How is this outdated or have been clarified by someone that died in 1986, when these videos were made a couple of years ago?

6. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    Please go to a Nazi forum like your foreparents have.

7. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Did you understand what he was tell you and others through these videos? I've watched these videos years ago - and have posted them on this site before . .. Now - what and how did you get this next quoted statement? You kind of left what you were sayin open for several forms of interpretations by use onlookers. Please clarify what you meant by "but there is more to being African than being "black", as this man explains, and these terms are often used (or misused) interchangeably by a lot of people."

Peace and Blessings,

Ru2religious

8. Hildegard von Krone

Ratings:
    +26
    Hello

Please watch this particular video

More specifically, Mr. Keita explains what I mean on video 4 and 5 and the one titled "Afrocentrism, Eurocentrism, The Reinforcement of African Diversity"

In video 4, look on these times: 5:15 minute, 5:50 minute and 7:07 minute

On video 5: 2:00 minute, 3:50 minute, 6:10 minute and 7:12 minute.

Afrocentrism, Eurocentrism, The Reinforcement of African Diversity

Now, if you are asking for my personal opinion then yes, I agree with what he says, but not only about africans, but also with other ethnics groups of the world. Being black skinned doesnt mean being african. Some indians (from India, not Native American) are very dark skinned, but they are still Asian. Everything ties them to the continent of Asia, including their DNA.

The same problem happens with Europeans. For example, what do people think of Spaniards and Italians look like? That they are all dark haired, dark eyed and tan-skinned? That is wrong. Ive many friends in Argentina that come from spanish parents, and they have light eyes and light eyes, just like me. While I also have german friends with dark hair and dark eyes. What im saying is that there is more than one way to look European, just like there is more than one way to look African or Asian.

One thing about Europe is that it lacks diversity. People look more or less the same, except for certain characteristics like hair and eye color (but mind you, these characteristics can be found all over Europe). While in Asia you have Japanese people that look nothing like Indians, or Siberians that dont look like Iranians. In Africa you have North Africans that look different from East or West Africans, but they are still Africans.

You know who Zidane was? Great futbol player, got a red card for headbutting a player in the 2006 World Cup. Well, he is French but his parents are African.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zinedine_Zidane

Zidane is of KabyleBerber descent. His parents, Smaïl and Malika, emigrated to Paris from the village of Aguemone in the Berber-speaking region of Kabylia in eastern Algeria in 1953 before the start of the Algerian War.

[​IMG]

I ask you this question, is he any less African because he has light skin and doesnt look like someone from Congo, for example?

9. SlickBeast

SlickBeast Well-Known Member MEMBER

Australia
    Programmer/Game developer
    Ratings:
    +361
    No contradictions at all. Ancient Egyptians were Africans and I think Africans and blacks could be used interchangeably because this implies dark skin tone. Zidane is a Non-African Type II (Europeans or IIc, Persians IIb, Berbers IIa etc). Not all Berbers are Non-African Type II some are Type I (Arabs Ia, Armenians). Living in Africa doesn't mean you are African automatically. San Bush men are different from Western Africans, yet they as Ancient Egyptians are close enough bio-culturally (what a great term) to be classify as African racial type.

I think you should stop spamming. Spamming like mad doesn't make you more right just more insane.

10. Hildegard von Krone

Ratings:
    +26
    No one accepts those overly simplistic pseudoscientific terms that with all respect, sound like they were made on the spot. And no, dark skin does not imply African: Indians, Pakistanis and other dark-skinned asian peoples are not African. Just like light skin does not imply European.

Mr. Keita explained this extremely well in this video at minute 2:00 to 2:36.