Black Astrology : The belief system of White atrology & The negative effect amongst controlling peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could not help but think of the BIBLE and the various sects of christianity with this statement.

M.E.
:hearts2:

Same base theory. That's why for the most part astrology is considered an belief system for that very reason.

If you go a page back. The link that shows that they asked 30 different professional astrologers the exact same question. Gave the exact same date of birth and all information was the same. Each astrologer came up with different conclusions. Not one gave the same outcome.

Probably the most common and accepted pseudoscience today is astrology. Most papers have daily or weekly horoscopes. Almost everyone in the world knows or is aware of their astrological sign. It's fair to say it's commonplace, even when submitting my birth date to this website it spits out my zodiac sign. It's pretty safe to say astrology is so prevalent in society most people don't even notice its presence.

And that's my concern. While most people, I hope, look at astrology as nothing more than an amusing distraction or worse, a silly superstition, for me astrology is far more serious. And it's not astrology itself I'm worried about, but peoples reaction to it.

Most people have astrology pegged, they know it's scientifically baseless, and its predictions are either so vague or incorrect as to be practically meaningless.

It's the fact that people allow astrology to continue to enjoy it's present level of popularity (despite lack of belief), that causes me concern. There are people who do believe that the position of stars and the planets really do dictate one's personality, emotions and fortunes. And society's tolerance of astrology only encourages and supports these beliefs.

If all of astrology consisted only newspaper horoscopes, I might be okay with the state of things, (Okay, I wouldn't). It's the fact that there are so many predators, shysters and, frankly, criminals out there that are more than willing to prey on the beliefs of these people. People who, for whatever reason are vulnerable to these con men or women. But not only are these con men taking these peoples money, they are also re-enforcing the belief in this ancient superstition, and this is where I believe things can become dangerous.

If you believe in astrology, and have those beliefs re-enforced, I think it leaves you open to other, more dangerous beliefs. If science has been proven wrong in your eyes regarding astrology, perhaps science is also wrong about the healing powers of prayer, crystals or reiki.

In my mind it's the practitioners of these so called "alternative" therapies that are extremely dangerous, because if you can be convinced that the position of Jupiter affects your love life, maybe you can also be convinced that crystals, not chemotherapy, can cure your cancer.

Now I realize that this sounds extreme, and it is, I admit it. But if only one person is duped into accepting these types of treatments, instead of proven medical science, and is harmed because of it, that's one person too many.

http://skepticaliconoclast.blogspot.com/2007/05/astrology-more-harmful-than-you-might.html

Am I saying astrology is responsible for the death of those who forsake traditional therapies, no.

But I do think that tolerating such pseudoscience and superstitions like astrology creates an atmosphere where people are more willing to explore more dangerous beliefs.

Peace

If we don't study scinece HOW will we know whats going on in the world?
This is why it's so easy for Goverments to play us, BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW
what they are doing not behind our backs, but in front of our faces.
Man has so much going on out in space it ain't even funny, and if we don't keep up, ONCE again will be the last in line in KNOWING what he is planning on doing next, if we can't get past man going to the moon over 40 yrs ago,
he no longer needs to do that because he can send rockets for a much cheaper price to really messages back smh it's all thats how far communications have come, which is why they are repcaing PEOPLE here on earth.

Ya know , I wasn't going to touch that subject. lol

In order for us to know if it was an Hoax or not. We have to have some knowledge of SCIENCE.

And brother In my humble opnion that is why we are at this sad state of mind. We rather beleive that it's an hoax then to simply do the work and research it to find out. ( But I also muct say, that I don't believe that the majority believes in this scenerio but just the few )

The arguement is visual argument from what I've seen on line.

1- The flag is blowing in the pictures and everybody knows no wind is on the moon.

2- There are no stars in the background of the pictures etc

What do science prove and why its important that we learn about science ??

There are no stars because it was "day time" on the moon, just like in earth you cant see starts during daytime. Proven by SCIENCE

And about the flag; the vaccuum in space is different than our atmosphere. There is hardly any friction, so the flag keeps swaying on the rod, after it has been moved. Proven By science.

If you go to the library there is an Program called , "Myth busters". ( On Video ) That proves that it was not an hoax by using SCIENCE. They did a great job too, IMO. As they actually shown the examples as it relates to science technology at that time.

Not to mention, I'm thinking , in order for it to be an hoax. Logically speaking, That's a lot of people involved. The goverment either has to get rid of all these folks or pay them handsomely to shut up. And even with that, by now, somebody would have came forward already.

So I rule out the conspiracy theory, Its just too grande of an conspiracy. If we know how our goverment works, you would know that the price for such an elebarate hoax is ruled out.

As far as the cult thang. Well, if you have any knowledge about who gets to work for Nasa even upon internship. That kills that as well. Many blacks are making milestones in science to that degree and I personally think that its a slap in the face to them.

On this subject people can believe what they want. No harm, No foul. But To convince others , I look for PROOF in all things. And I encourage others to look for sceintic proof as well.

They can never fool us, If we stay along those lines in my humble opinion. I saw no scientific proof that proves otherwise. Looks like this has been long addressed and rested.

Peace Prince.

Aprile Ericsons Dynamic in Aerospace currently working for Nasa.

We have exceeded and still we have a ways to go. WE must learn the vital importance exceling in science.

Benjamin Baneker - 1st African-American Astronomer.
Doctor Arthur Bertram Cuthbert Walker II - Famed solar physicist and x-ray astronomer. Chaired Challenger disaster commission.
Doctor Harvey Washington Banks - 1st African-American to Receive a PhD. in Astronomy.
Doctor Neil deGrasse Tyson - Frederick Rose Director of the Hayden Planetarium in New York City.
Doctor Beth A. Brown - NASA Astrophysicist.

Black History Biographies - Space Exploration

NASA-Robert Henry Lawrence - 1st African-American Astronaut.
Guion "Guy" Bluford - 1st African-American in Space.
Doctor Bernard Harris, Jr. - 1st African-American to walk in space.
Frederick Gregory - 1st African American to pilot a spacecraft, 1st African-American to command a spacecraft.

Doctor Mae Jemison - 1st African-American Woman in space.
Doctor Ronald E. McNair - Hero lost aboard Challenger.
Michael P. Anderson - Hero lost aboard Columbia.

I can't even list all the blacks that are currently working for Nasa because they have mastered difference areas in science !!!!

Also note; That there are not one person that has achieve in the area of astrology.

Re-education is the key to our issues. Knowledge gives you the power that nobody can fool you , and wisdom allows us to share and gain from one another. And leave those foolish peeps in their happy zone. Ignorance is bliss. **wink**

Peace Prince

I asked the question, what kind of person is decipherx1? and this was the card I turned over... http://www.psymon.com/tarot/images/00-fool.jpg

Astrologer4U

lol funny you should say that I am the fool , when I use to believe in tarot cards readings
and all that other garbage, my friend (may he RIP now), pulled that up.
And I said: why I got to be the fool MAN? He said :it's really not a bad thing, but
that I carry the weight of the world on my shoulders , and am a daydreamer,
so be careful that I don't get caught up in so many things that I lose myself in the process.
Now at that time I believed in such FOOLISH things, BUT once I gained true knowledge of myself. I disregard such FOOLISHNESS now and chose the name DECIPHERX1
(Deciphering the unknown 1 DAY at a time.)
So you can save that for the OLD me when I believed in that mess; my 3rd eye has deciphered all that deception that TRIED to control my future; and now I only deal w/ U.K.S. Universal Knowledge Supreme. I've already deciphered the mystery of the Sphinx and mainly EVERY secret knowledge of the ancients dealing w/ the Universe, through a branch of Astronomy I call: UNIGLYPICHS, I would explain it to you but your not ready for that yet, and would not understand what I'm trying to expalin to you, because you REFUSE to go beyond the solar system w/ your 3 rd eye of understanding.

Sidekick and company still at it eh? They still presenting sources that goes against their arguments and they still contradicting themselves. It's obvious that they are liars and more than likely neither of them graduated High school.:)

Astrology is a belief systems eh, so is Christianity but that's not what you said sometime back now is it???

Astrologer4U

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back