Black People : Tao Te Ching

i mean, asians make big bucks selling their culture to the world. food, martial arts. their hair. everything.
why do black people line up to buy into that?

why can't we elevate our culture to the extent that we can compete with them and make some money ourselves?
i hate to see black people pumping other cultures up.:SuN015:

jamesfrmphilly said:
i have a problem with all this reverence for things chinese. the asians do not like or respect black people. why are we following them?
it disgusts me how black people worship asians. buy their hair. study their culture. kiss their buttes.
is there no black african text that we can hold up? our black ancestors had no wisdom at all?
who do you think the asians studied?

are you telling me that all you learned black people cannot come up with one thing from our own ancestors that we can hold in esteem?
what does that say about us?

I do not hold them in high esteem, I know my people gave them the knowledge to write what they write. I know my people are the authors and finishers of all; thus I am giving the creations of my people praise when I praise others. :dj:

jamesfrmphilly said:
those of us who are so hip, we need to dig into our own black background.
i'm sick of black people following asian culture and white culture.
we have a unique culture. let us follow it.

somewhere in black culture, there is money to be made for black people.
james you're right of course,but you know how we are,that self hatred that's ingrained in us impaires us in our dealings with one another it's not so much following as it is business sense in which we surely lag,i'm not talking about owning a business but our doing business with other blacks and believe me i've done business with asian as well as whites after first trying to deal with our own and we fail everytime,you see we can write on this forum about afrocentric this and black love that,but until we learn that-BLACK COMES FIRST then we're always gonna be at the mercy[yes mercy]of other cultures.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back