Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : swizz-beatz-defends-wife-alicia-keys-against-haters-who-dislike-her-make-up-free-face

baller

Jan 28, 2001
the near north
there is a lot of silliness in the world...but, the thought of a man having to go on social media to defend his wife's choice not to wear make up, isn't the silliness anyone should be engaged in. So many of us talk about being natural...losing the mask...and stop faking. yet, when one of us decides not to wear makeup, someone cries foul. for reals? You mean, that woman doesn't have the right to go out of her house without makeup on...if she so chooses. Wow.

Reactions: IFE

Precise Allah

Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
Peace,

Much respect to her for feeling she don't need the fake look to be beautiful and much respect to him for supporting her.

Peace

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Jadakiss - Who's Real ft. Swizz Beatz, OJ Da Juiceman Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Maino - Hi Hater [Remix] [feat. T.I., Plies, Swizz Beats, Jadakiss, and Fabolous] Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
I Black Entertainment : Swizz Beats video Black Entertainment 1
F Black Entertainment : Swizz Beats album coming out, check out the artists featured Black Entertainment 0
F Black Entertainment : hot upcoming rap album by swizz beats Black Entertainment 0
Khasm13 Khasm13 : i got spoken word beatz.... Khasm13 42
Khasm13 Khasm13 : da beatz...beatz...beatz...beatz Khasm13 11
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : 12-years-a-slave-writer-defends-absence-of-black-women-on-new-show-about-racism Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Trump defends Putin on journo deaths, asks media to 'prove it' Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama defends Black Lives Matter Black People Politics 1
MS234 Black People : Black woman defends Confederate flag, says ‘slavery was a choice’ Black People Open Forum 19
dunwiddat Kenya : Kenyan woman defends her skin bleaching Kenya 117
E Black People Politics : Black Wisconsin Sherrif Passionately Defends Bill Of Rights Black People Politics 1
Kemetstry Black Sports : CHARLES BARKLEY DEFENDS USE OF N-WORD Black Sports 25
Alarm Clock Black People : Al Sharpton defends Jay-Z amid Barneys ‘racism’ Black People Open Forum 20
Queenie Black People Politics : John Kerry defends US use of assassination drones Black People Politics 6
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Jay-Z Defends Trip to Cuba in “Open Letter,” White House Denies Rapper’s Claims Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : dad defends daughter against predator.. Black People Doing Positive Things 10
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Attorney General Eric Holder Defends Legality Of Targeted Killings Of U.s. Citizens Overseas Black People Politics 8
RAPTOR Black People : Atlanta Metro-Area School District Defends Using Slavery Equations To Teach Math To Third Graders Black People Open Forum 8
Amnat77 Black People : US military defends treatment of WikiLeaks suspect Black People Open Forum 7
Amnat77 Black Entertainment : Idris Elba defends Thor film role Black Entertainment 0
S Black People : Professor Dyson defends using the N-word...do you agree with him? Black People Open Forum 39
D Black Entertainment : tyra banks defends fat women Black Entertainment 3
P Pan Africanism : Mugabe defends urban demolitions African American History Culture 6