Black People : Superstition/Witchcraft A to Z

Biblical Significance- the bible is the best example of superstitious control.
Do YOU Make A difference between the Bible as in Scriptures and Organized Religion as practice by Western Christians?

Natural Spiritual Significance - yes, the Xmas tree has superstitious roots
What do you Mean by Superstitious Roots?

Pagan Significance - the root of the word pagan is Ancient Kemetic not European or religious.
I have no doubt as to that fact....just would love to read your take or source

Therefore, the use of this word in any other context is backwards and misleading....
How so?
Was I out of Context?

Do YOU Make A difference between the Bible as in Scriptures and Organized Religion as practice by Western Christians?

What do you Mean by Superstitious Roots?

I have no doubt as to that fact....just would love to read your take or source

How so?
Was I out of Context?
No you are in context.

Thankhs for the response!

There is definitely a root to superstition that is why Eye used the phrase "Superstitious Roots"...

Actually Eye am just getting ahead of the narrative.

Peace,

Superstition is peoples' misunderstanding of witchcraft and those kind of tools.

Witchcraft is neither good or evil.......... just like everything else. It's not the tool that is good or evil, it's the person using it and the purpose it's used for.

Knowledge is the foundation of everything in existence.

Peace

Peace,

Superstition is peoples' misunderstanding of witchcraft and those kind of tools.

Witchcraft is neither good or evil.......... just like everything else. It's not the tool that is good or evil, it's the person using it and the purpose it's used for.

Knowledge is the foundation of everything in existence.

Peace
Agree

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back