Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Starting over...Chop Chop

Sister MsInterpret ... i was JUUUUUUST wondering about how your pretty hair was doing being natural and all ... remembering before you left last time you had just cut it off and was rock'n those pretty coils and stuff ... i shole remembered ... and then ... BAMMMMMMM ... this thread ... :)

Good for you ... and don't be too hard on yourself, going back, learning more ... then moving forward again ... it's such a process for us all ... our hair ... and no one proven path required for any of us to take ... you get to make your own path ... BEAUTIFUL!

Keep up the good work on learning and loving you ... straight, coiled, long, or short ... :love:

Though i do look forward to the blog ... you young ladies are so good at doing hair! :)

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

:) You know what it was...I kept looking at your video picture of your hair and I was like DANG IT! I want my hair long and natural like that....But I know it's going to take a long while to get there but I'm determined.

:) You know what it was...I kept looking at your video picture of your hair and I was like DANG IT! I want my hair long and natural like that....But I know it's going to take a long while to get there but I'm determined.

lol @ that is what it was ... :lol: ... i don't believe that for one minute !!! ... :love:

one thing i learned about natural hair ... at least my experience ... is that it grows sooooo much faster natural !!!

just give it some time Sis ... don't even pay it no attention ... and you'll look up and it'll be long !!! ... :)

I LOVE YOU ... hope to hear you tonight ... we can talk about it more ... :wink:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back