Black People : Someone says they will pay you to take a Cold Shower

Asomfwaa

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 16, 2011
I recently took a cold shower and it's really terrible. In fact, at the ballot place, a woman began a conversation with me on Hurricane damage. She said a tree fell through her living room. But when I told her I took a cold shower (and that's about it) she said she sympathized. Cold showers are terrible [unless it's your regular means.]

So, if you do not regularly take cold showers, what's the minimum amount of money you would accept in order to take a cold thirty-minute wintertime shower?

This is a little lighthearted. :) And no creative ways of avoiding the point of the challenge. Name your price for harmless pain.

hmmmm ... if someone offered me money to take any kind of shower ... hot or cold ... well ... :shame:

i'd do it for free ...:private:... :bath: ... and pay them not to tell anyone it came to this ... :donttell:

:heart:

Destee

hmmmm ... if someone offered me money to take any kind of shower ... hot or cold ... well ... :shame:

i'd do it for free ...:private:... :bath: ... and pay them not to tell anyone it came to this ... :donttell:

:heart:

Destee

:)

You should turn your shower to the coldest temperature for just a moment, then see what I mean. 30 minutes in that is scary!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back