Destee Network : Site - DULLNESS

Destee said:
Roboteck ... i visited your site but it's in a language i can't read ... Russian?

I'm sure it's very nice, and again, please make yourself at home here.

:heart:

Destee
And I do not understand anything on inglish, except for programming languages. I write with the translator (idiotic). How at you in America? Saw only on the TV in films, there show, what at васу all there are automobiles and the houses, it is the truth?
Actually I not AfroAmerican (this only thing is simple, that I could recollect on English), I white. Also it is possible to answer me words easier, and that the translator at me very silly. And in Russia it is now cold, the sky eternally grey. I officially anywhere do not work and I do not study, sometimes I earn additionally: I do sites. In general this site about the figures drawn under hashish by intoxication. I would not tell, that I frequently smoke hashish, but it happens sometimes, but at all I do not drink and even any more I do not remember what sensations under vodka.
It seems to me that all in the world think that Russian drink (almost in all American films all Russian much drink vodka) and play on balalaikas, I all once in a life saw a balalaika and that in a museum. The majority Russian works (the salary at us on the average 500 $ in a month), the some people sell drugs, the some people go in gangsters and почемуто everyone look football though I hate it.
Still I hate Russian break - dance, but not that it such bad, his all time is simple at us in club look and dance, do only a head, flyetvis and other elements, and охото to look on styles. We by the way in питере several days ago had a flooding, in news saw, that in America too any accidents occur - I sympathize. Well everything, goodby.

Roboteck said:
Actually I not AfroAmerican (this only thing is simple, that I could recollect on English), I white.

Then why are you on here making false claims: Telling brother Rich you're Afro-American. What is the purpose of promoting a website which is written in a language we can't understand, and probably wouldn't be interested in if we could understand it?

Roboteck said:
And I do not understand anything on inglish, except for programming languages. I write with the translator (idiotic). How at you in America? Saw only on the TV in films, there show, what at васу all there are automobiles and the houses, it is the truth?
Actually I not AfroAmerican (this only thing is simple, that I could recollect on English), I white. Also it is possible to answer me words easier, and that the translator at me very silly. And in Russia it is now cold, the sky eternally grey. I officially anywhere do not work and I do not study, sometimes I earn additionally: I do sites. In general this site about the figures drawn under hashish by intoxication. I would not tell, that I frequently smoke hashish, but it happens sometimes, but at all I do not drink and even any more I do not remember what sensations under vodka.
It seems to me that all in the world think that Russian drink (almost in all American films all Russian much drink vodka) and play on balalaikas, I all once in a life saw a balalaika and that in a museum. The majority Russian works (the salary at us on the average 500 $ in a month), the some people sell drugs, the some people go in gangsters and почемуто everyone look football though I hate it.
Still I hate Russian break - dance, but not that it such bad, his all time is simple at us in club look and dance, do only a head, flyetvis and other elements, and охото to look on styles. We by the way in питере several days ago had a flooding, in news saw, that in America too any accidents occur - I sympathize. Well everything, goodby.

Hi Roboteck ... i remember reading that all media (television, news, etc.) is censored by the government in Russia ... but you are able to get on the Internet and talk freely? Is that safe for you?

Are there many Black people in Russia? Do you know them personally?

Do you know this is a Black web site? Do you like Black people?

You are doing fine with your English.

Thanks for sharing about yourself with us.

There are lots of automobiles and houses here.

Looking forward to your response.

Destee

Destee said:
Hi Roboteck ... i remember reading that all media (television, news, etc.) is censored by the government in Russia ... but you are able to get on the Internet and talk freely? Is that safe for you?

Are there many Black people in Russia? Do you know them personally?

Do you know this is a Black web site? Do you like Black people?

You are doing fine with your English.

Thanks for sharing about yourself with us.

There are lots of automobiles and houses here.

Looking forward to your response.

Destee
Hello.
I did not notice at us in Russia strong censorship. Yes, she is, but in news very much frequently it is possible to hear bad words to address of Putin though I think, that it not the bad president. Here at Yeltsin really there was very strong censorship. Black in Russia is, but it is a little. I have a little familiar black, but a black friend only one, it dances break-dance, and at him it is a lot of ideas. I frequently see it on battles, in the command it lutshy, but our command wins all time. We invited it to be engaged to us, but it does not want to leave the. At me is not present such, that I love or I hate black, to me is identical on color of a leather, I do not love honours pupils the glasses strongly drinking people, I love purposeful, cheerful, etc. About 5 Years ago I at all did not see black, but now them I see more often. There were cases earlier, that skins morons attacked on black and beat and not only on black. When I went to school, skins have killed the white girl near to my house that it had wide trousers and a cap with an inscription "ONYX". In America it probably too was, when people were broken into groups and were at war with each other (at everyone the territory, music, style of a life, etc.).
And at you in America is Russian? If is, what they do also what social standing they there borrow?
roboteck@taxispb.com

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back