Science and Technology : Scientists Can Now Radically Expand the Lifespan of Mice—and Humans May Be Next

Ur own words betray you...you said the mod team...persist in this manner and u will be banned from this thread...as u have totally derailed this conversation and been a disruptive element...

One love
Khasm

As a matter of fact u have exceeded the disruptive threshold...banned from the thread buddy...

One love
Khasm

U r coming across as sensitive as skin devoid of melanin is to the sun...i called no one on this board a name in this thread...grow a pair...

One love
Khasm

U dont want to play chess with me irish...ur assessment of the mods on this board was a personal attack...which by the way started this uninspiring debate...hypocrisy at its finest...

One love
Khasm

SouthsideIrish ... you reported the above posts and i do not see a violation in them.

I really came looking for one, because i know how you and Khasm have butted heads in the past.

I thought there would be one, but the above is not a violation.

He didn't say your whole name, and I'll ask him to do that moving forward, since you don't like Irish alone.

Because the two of you have been having issues and stuff, I'm gonna ask you both to give the other 50 feet.

There cannot be a squirmish except more than one be involved.

I do hold Khasm to a higher standard and he knows that. He'll give you the 50 feet, so please you do the same.

That way I don't have to stand between grown men fighting.

Also, you were accidentally banned in error. We have some new features and ... my apologies.

I have given you an additional month of Premium Membership on top of your recent purchase.

That was my error, sorry. I do appreciate your support.

Yeah ... you all get away from each other ... and that will probably solve the problem.

I will be looking more closely next time, who starts the fight, since I've asked you both to stop.

Let me know what you think.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Thank you destee but I assure you that additional premium membership is not required for an honest error. I honestly wouldn't feel right being in green without providing the means. But I do thank you for your offer and will heed your advice as well.

Thank You! ... :love:

The Premium Membership has already been added and is my pleasure - so please enjoy it!

Thanks for being willing to hear me!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back