river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Hey sista Destee.

I am having trouble locating the place on the new public profiles where it lets you know if the person is a brotha or a sista. Is that still there? If so, where can I find it. If not, could you please put it back. It helps me know how to begin a post if I can click over real quick to see the person's gender.

Also the notation showed that I had two new pm's but when I went to check it first showed some old pm's from last year then when I click the link to show new ones there were no new ones.

Thanks sista. Love ya

river

Sister River ... i see the Brother / Sister stuff is gone! :eeek: ... i didn't even know!

We've probably lost a lot of stuff, as a result of the upgrade, that i'll have to try and get back for us.

Please continue to share with me, as there are still a list of things yet to be done. So i'll be working to get us back up to speed, as you all find and inform me, of what's still not right.

I'm not sure about the PM thing though. There are lots of notifications we may get now, and it could have been someone trying to add you as a friend ... i've received one of those today ... i'm kinda guessing here, as i don't know why you're getting PM notifications, but have no new ones waiting.

It'll probably take a few days to get everything worked out ... so please be patient with me ... and keep letting me know what you find wrong ... cause i'll never see it all by myself!

Love You and Thanks!

:heart:

Destee

ps ... i'm moving this to the Tech Support Forum.

Sister River ... i see the Brother / Sister stuff is gone! :eeek: ... i didn't even know!

We've probably lost a lot of stuff, as a result of the upgrade, that i'll have to try and get back for us.

Please continue to share with me, as there are still a list of things yet to be done. So i'll be working to get us back up to speed, as you all find and inform me, of what's still not right.

I'm not sure about the PM thing though. There are lots of notifications we may get now, and it could have been someone trying to add you as a friend ... i've received one of those today ... i'm kinda guessing here, as i don't know why you're getting PM notifications, but have no new ones waiting.

It'll probably take a few days to get everything worked out ... so please be patient with me ... and keep letting me know what you find wrong ... cause i'll never see it all by myself!

Love You and Thanks!

:heart:

Destee

ps ... i'm moving this to the Tech Support Forum.

Your work is never done, sista Destee. Here is a little something to energize you for the job
popeye.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back