Black Spirituality Religion : Praise, Appease Elegba first, the power of God.

KingSango

BANNED
Aug 18, 2013
Sing, clap, beat your drum, shake your shaker, dance and stomp the earth while praising Elegbara who is the power of the Supreme Being. The spirit world loves to hear from us who live in the physical realm, they love when we recognize their existence and pay homage. Elegbua is the same as saying Hallelujah, Allah Akbar, so sing it loud and not care what the world thinks because the message isn't for them. This I find brings great power into any situation in which you are asking power in. Sing a joyful noise, praise to the Lord, no one should feel ashamed about praising God. Praise the ancestors who lives and sacrifice gave us existence, find an old hymn and change around to sing to Elegba, the ashe of Oldumare!

Pray with me:

I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of Obatala.
2 Our feet shall stand within your gates, O Ile Ife.
3 Ile Ife is built as a city that is compact together:
4 Where the tribes go up, the tribes of the Oba, unto the testimony of Yoruba, to give thanks unto the name of the Obatala.
5 For there are set thrones of judgment, the thrones of the house of Sango.
6 Pray for the peace of Ile Ife: they shall prosper that love you.
7 Peace be within your walls, and prosperity within your palaces.
8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within you.
9 Because of the house of Obatala our Orisha I will seek your good.

Ashe O' Elegba to Obatala, ashe O'Elegbara. Ashe.

Elegba is the messenger of Obatala, His eyes and ears, carrying all messages to God to His Orisha and to humankind.

Elegbara is the power of God, which is everywhere, in every living and non-living thing, nothing happens without Elegbara.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back