Black Spirituality Religion : All the Praise to Jesus

Yeshua, Yashua, Y'shua, or Jesus? Which is Right?

Same here Jeff, the only difference is that I use the Hebrew term, Yashua or the Aramaic term, Eashoa.

I have to give all the praise to Jesus. I don't have much, but I am very thankful for what I have. It is very hard to live in America, but I am happy for what I have. How about you?

Jesus is not a pure Greek name, as there is no "J" in Greek. Yashua's Greek name begins with an iota. The name is transliterated IESOUS and sounds like ee-ay-soos.

... The inspired writings of the apostles refer to Yashua with other linguistic renderings pronounced differently. Yeshua and the Jewish apostles frequently quoted from the Septuagint, the Greek translation of the Hebrew Scriptures, which was frequently read and studied by Jews in the New Testament era ...
http://www.jesus.org/is-jesus-god/names-of-jesus/yeshua-yashua-y-shua-or-jesus-which-is-right.html

30-randy-alcorn.125w.tn.jpg

Randy Alcorn

Clyde C. Coger, Jr.
Man of the Pew

Last edited:
Clyde is right these are Last Days before the Second coming, so let's look into that:

First according to King James dating of scriptures it is obvious that the year 2000 is the beginning of the Seventh scriptural millennium. Now is a transition between the sixth seal to the seventh. It is a tremendous period for the events as prophesied in the scriptures having to do with our times specifically are indeed coming to pass. Not only that but we will see even now and month by month changes in world and political events unfolding.

When people think of the last days, many go straight to the Coming of the Lord. But we forget what takes place previous to that. Wrath against the wicked. The faithful are not the focus of this wrath.

Remember when wrath came upon the wicked in the time of Egypt when the Lord said in that wrath, the first born of every Egyptian newborn would be taken away to the Lord? However, those who had the blood of a lamb on their door sills, the Lord's angels would pass them by. So it will be in these, the latter days. The blood of the lamb, meaning and symbolism of the atoning blood of Christ.

So now, the equation again is: discerning angels + wicked - the faithful who have the atoning blood of Christ in their lives = the wicked removed from the earth, results a holy millennium, where the lion is no longer a predator, but lies down with the lamb peacefully.

Will there be the sweet innocent who will lose their mortal lives in the middle of all the woes that come upon the wicked? Yes, because they are in the middle of the wicked when the mountain comes down upon them in that condemned city etc. Some will be taken back to the Father, like their children. The Lord does not think this sad. He is glad to have them back, but more than that He knows those children will be raised in wicked traditions and have no chance for a great outcome of Salvation with abundant heavenly blessings. But on the other hand there will be those miracles that protect so many lives of those who live faithfully, and by extension also their beloved families who are raised with the knowledge of heaven.

So what are we to expect by prophecy in our latter-day era? "But as the days of Noah," being so wicked that the Lord was going to flood the earth to get rid of the wicked and their traditions. And there were only eight who escaped. Not by flood over all the earth, but we will see again destruction. Matt. 24: 36-44

The wickedness is greater now, because in his day it was every manner of sin, and in our day is every manner of sin, except our day has out reached the vile and poured into it the hideous. We have in our day a large number of those who give up their life just so they can murder others. They die to get a kill. And they actually get recruits, knowing the blood lust. Sure there has always been murderers all through history, but has there ever been a desire to die just to kill the innocent?!

What God would destroy his own creations and his own family of man? We are mankind. Christ is the "Son of Man". We are the image of God. Would he destroy His own image?" So what god is that who would massacre his own children having no love?

Right now we are in the "half hour of silence" and that will take us according to the math to around 2022. Then comes a time to be on the Lord's side.

Last edited:
We are still waiting for a great earth quake as a result blocks sunlight and then later when it starts clearing up in the atmosphere causes the moon to take on a red appearance. That would be something pretty big to cause all that. I'm turning around, putting my hands on my hips and looking at Kim Yong Un with suspicion, North Korea. He can hardly wait to start a "nuclear war".

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back