Poet of the Week : POET OF THE WEEK (Twision)

Thinking.......
This is my last day of the week. I must say that this honor has humbled me so much. So many poets on this site I admire. I want to seize this opportunity to share my honor with those I honor....

$Rich$- you're such an inspiration. You give so much love on a consistent basis. I must say man I thank God for brothers like you!

J'hiah- You and I know! You're inspiration is beyond what I'm able to express.
So much love for you! I'm so in awe of you.

Bluewater- You're such a queen. Your flows touch me. I was so honored to have you as my first collab. Please keep shining. We have to do more together. For my benefit!!!!

Nita- There's something special between us. It's like we have some kind of connection. We don't communicate much, but I think we feel each other. Your work is a lot better than your modest soul will give credit. You give my work attention....something about your compliments makes my soul smile. Much love to you

Mzblkangel- You consistently give love. You get much in return from me. I feel you. I think you're exceptional. Much love to you.

Watzinaname- You have a way of seeing what poets are trying to express. You're one who I feel reads every poem with sincerity and keen perception of the art expressed. You're such an asset to this site! I'm just graced that you felt me. i appreciate you.

To be continued......

Continuing.........

Angelicsage- I don't think I could express how much you mean to me. In the short time I have know of you you have brightened my day with your kind words. You've been an inspiration to just flow from the heart. I appreciate your talent as well. You not only have a gift , but you are a gift!

Queentswana- It would be difficult not to see how extremely talented you are. Your comments tend to breathe life into a poet's soul. Much love to you.

Destee- I believe your vision in creating this site was God breathed. A place where people from all walks of life can come and express their innermost thought without fear of ridicule. The truth is this place is unique. Many sites on the internet and in the world for that matter are all premised upon what they can gain. This site is the difference. Much love to you. You too are a great inspiration.

Now I want to mention others that I appreciate on this forum...
Mistaliberator, that girl74(and audra nikki), Khasm13, Positive mindset, Earthly Allure, Renee, Manasiac, Destiny love, Playwittpimp, Triniti(your support is so appreciated), Dupe, KEITA(Hope to hear more from you), Bag lady, Gempis(you've shown love from the beginning...thank you), The ONE, Deepy, 1poetsthought, the story(my little sister...your creativity amazes me), Liberty lady, and all the rest of the poets of Destee.....you all get a bowdown from TWISION.....LOVE YOU ALL

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

AS ALWAYS
PEACE AND LOVE

TWISION

so humble and worthy of this CROWN
u express whole hearted and fill da house with warmth
we thank you for the support and blessing you give to
this community as this thread now take it's rightful place
surely your name is scribe in the HISTORY BOOKS of
DESTEE.COM and cross the walls with many great poet's
we honor you and what a lovely week it was showing love
keep up the lovin heart and sharing supporting the community
we truely THANK U..........many blessings brutha *TWISION*

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back