Poet of the Week : Poet of the week...poeticdelight!!!

I still have room for another grouphug

Kitana..you inspire me..keep writing...share your talent with the
world through getting it published...don't be scurred :lol:

Sista Steele..thank you..you are always welcome to show
your appreciation...sending you a warm welcome :wave:

1poetsought..keeping posting your work..I know you on fire
with this new start..let it out hang out.. :toast:

Sherykah..go ahead and do the dang thang then...I got your
back ;) ... keep spreading a positive message..

Diva08...you have such a unique talent on this board..when
are you going to hit us with a new joint :confused: ..don't
let writer's block bring you down keep writing

Richy Rich :lol: ok but don't try to squeeze the living daylights
out of me :)

GROUPHUG! :grouphug:

one

:heart:

Bishop I'm ready whenever you ready to retire this thread :book:

wait wait wait ... don't retire this thread yet !!!! :grouphug:

:toast: :toast: Congratulations PoeticDelight :toast: :toast:

You know what PoeticDelight? You were one of the very first ones to join me on this forum when it opened! I didn't even know it was you cause of that other name :wink: Didn't take long ta recognize you though :love: I can remember a post in the old "Financial Forum" ... hehehehe ... that you had posted, sharing information on how to get started investing! :)

I've always said and it seems I'll always be saying how warm and inviting you are to everyone ... how you have a smile for everyone. :) That's such a blessing. Thank you for helping to make this forum what it is.

You know what else PoeticDelight? You remember that time J'hiah had me talking all krazee to you?? :eeek: You got me skrate real quick though and I learned my lesson not to be talking behind J'hiah anymore! :)

I've been so krazee lately, so much going on it seems. Last week, on Monday, when your week was announced I thought I had changed the link at the top of the page (actually I did change it, but not on both "styles"), Bishop had to hit me over the head on Tuesday and say ... uuhhhh Destee ... what tha hey is goin on??? Soooooooo ... since I was late getting your love up on the page properly we're going to give your week an extra day :love: and then use the remainder of the time (and that space) to promote the chat. We won't have a Featured Member this week, so don't be rush'n this thread into retirement! :kiss:

Again PoeticDelight ... Thanks so much for the love. :love:

:toast: :toast: Congratulations PoeticDelight :toast: :toast:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back