Black People Politics : Now the president should mandate the debt ceiling RAISED!

First, my main concern is with my people; blacks. All other people are there, but when push comes to shove, I am going to stick with and support blacks above & before all others. Whites have every kind of support network in place for them that you can imagine. They have safety net after safety net for when things go badly, and have had so since day one. They are the ones who have the money, the power and the government all backing them up. And I'm suppose to care for them as much as I care for my own, who still suffer for just being black? Am I suppose to believe that what he does for "all" people will benefit me? Tell me, what has he done as president for all people that has benefited black people?
This is one of the reasons we are in the situation now, still trying to please "massa". Sorry, but I'm not with it.
Obama has been in office for about 4 years now. You say that he wouldn't have lasted 5 days if he would have supported any black cause. That just means to me that he has spent his time for the country but I have not benefited from it. That means that for me, his time was wasted. If I or any of my kind have not reaped the harvest of his yield, I'll still go hungry.
I read a few years back about how black porters on trains during jim crow, would care for a black child when it was riding alone. How he would look after it and make sure they were fed, and make sure they were safe. I wish one of them porters were president now.

edit: And when I say kept my eye on him more than others, I meant because I don't usually follow politicians, They are all liars, cheats & cons to me.
This one statement above about "all politicians"..you know like we're ALL BLAMED for the actions of one of us, says it all to me.
Nothing said here will appeas you or (maybe) help you see some things differently. Its been real! Have a great day!

This one statement above about "all politicians"..you know like we're ALL BLAMED for the actions of one of us, says it all to me.
Nothing said here will appeas you or (maybe) help you see some things differently. Its been real! Have a great day!

I've never said anything different. I do not trust politicians. Then again, They always give me reasons NOT to think differently. But because Obama is a brother (confused one though), I honestly tried to give him a benefit of a doubt. The Whispers put it best.................."And the beat goes on".

what cowardice brother, meet me somewhere and tell me to my face i am a coward,

and yes the question was adressed to you, now if you have some issues with Destee members here that you have some personal reason for not answering a simple question when asked 2 times then by all means express it and hopefully we can get you some help and assistance, or set up a prayer session in the Christian setion

So since the term cowardice was brought up, will you answer the question or not??????/

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Didn't mean to get you upset brother, but you call it, any time you get ready.

Peace In,

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Didn't mean to get you upset brother, but you call it, any time you get ready.

Peace In,
So like McCain refusing to give Obama a simple and straight answer, to a simple and straight question, one can assume that you like the GOP sdo not desire the debt ceiling to be raised

Chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus: 'This is a shady bill'

sandwich_275w.jpg

Sugar-coated Satan sandwich ... yum!
The president has spoken. Harry Reid has signed off on the debt ceiling deal. Nancy Pelosi says House Democrats may not support it.
And then there's Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus, who called the purported deal "a sugar-coated Satan sandwich" and a "shady bill."
Yesterday, the CBC (minus Rep. Allen West, of course) urged the president to invoke the 14th Amendment:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/...gressional-Black-Caucus:-This-is-a-shady-bill

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back