Black Entertainment : Nigerians Are Quick To Claim Famous African Americans as Their Own

As regards some here, I suggest less than a heavyhanded approach, and to others, you're also reap what you sow...
Otherwise yet another thread hghjacked as a means to somebody else's ends...
SMH...

No Hijacking, this thread was put into proper context by the poster who pointed out the large number of American Africans who came from the Nigerian region. Enough with the riddles,the premise of this thread was ridiculous to begin with,I see nothing wrong with Nigerians admiring or even claiming the Williams sisters.

lol, yeah us vs "them" that is how they see it...let me guess we are all gods people lol....no not based on that video..based on the history of behavior of them against us....

I asked for an explanation of your feelings/thoughts/viewpoints...

I'm trying to not based mine on popularly accepted misconceptions, and whatever gripes I have are about the 'arabs' , (which is also a white generated overgeneralizing about them too), tend to be just that...

Criminals and low life are in the midst of everybody's social circles, which was and is true of our relations, as well...

FYI...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back