"new and improved"??? ok, yes it is ... <sigh>

Sister ... did this just happen, or has it been this way for you?

I can't see it ... i'm logged in as a Premium Member right now, and that layout is working for me.

What browser are you using?

Maybe try to empty your cache, remove cookies, and see if that clears it up.

We'll get it figured out.

Let me know.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Sister ... did this just happen, or has it been this way for you?

I can't see it ... i'm logged in as a Premium Member right now, and that layout is working for me.

What browser are you using?

Maybe try to empty your cache, remove cookies, and see if that clears it up.

We'll get it figured out.

Let me know.

Love You!

Destee

It's been this way for awhile, I've been dealing with it hoping it would eventually clear up on it's own. I last cleared CACHE and cookies this morning and restarted my computer, no change. I'm using Internet Explorer.

And thanks for the quick response, wow!
:toast:

Ohhhh Sister ... i'm sorry that it's been looking krazee to you for an extended period!

I just loaded the site in Explorer, and it loaded properly.

Hmmmm ... other than cache and cookies, I don't know what is causing this for you.

It's real hard to fix what I can't see. I'm kinda stumped ... :thinking:

Do you happen to have another browser software (firefox, google, etc.) on your pc, where you can load it and come to destee, just checking to see if it renders different or better?

I don't know Sister ... i really am stumped ... but let me keep thinking on this, looking around and stuff, as there's obviously a problem ... and i gotta try to solve it with and for you!

I hate to leave you like this ... but it's gonna take me a minute to find out what's up.

Please don't give up on me ... for until you say it's all good ... i'll be trying to figure it out.

Let me know about different browser software, if you have it, and if you see different loading it.

Thank You!

Destee

Ohhhh Sister ... i'm sorry that it's been looking krazee to you for an extended period!

I just loaded the site in Explorer, and it loaded properly.

Hmmmm ... other than cache and cookies, I don't know what is causing this for you.

It's real hard to fix what I can't see. I'm kinda stumped ... :thinking:

Do you happen to have another browser software (firefox, google, etc.) on your pc, where you can load it and come to destee, just checking to see if it renders different or better?

I don't know Sister ... i really am stumped ... but let me keep thinking on this, looking around and stuff, as there's obviously a problem ... and i gotta try to solve it with and for you!

I hate to leave you like this ... but it's gonna take me a minute to find out what's up.

Please don't give up on me ... for until you say it's all good ... i'll be trying to figure it out.

Let me know about different browser software, if you have it, and if you see different loading it.

Thank You!

Destee

Update: As of today, all of my personal options are in the blue bar:jumping: TY Sister Destee:heart:!!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back