Black People : NEELY FULLER

kemetkind said:
Probably did....Yes.

Yeah that's logical. In fact, it's probably logical to conclude wearing natural hair will expose you to greater mistreatment than wearing straightened hair.

What's any of that got to do with the price of tea in china?

No that wouldn't be logical. But this right here is a straw man (brother James take note please for future reference). None has implied natural hair keeps euros from practicing racism.

But the logic behind your straw man is Fuller's, and it is also lacking.

It goes:

Since natural hair can't stop euros from practicing racism, don't wear natural hair. Don't do anything that doesn't stop euros from practicing racism.

Meanwhile:

"Non-white" people can't stop euros from practicing racism anyway, because the euros who practice racism are the smartest people in the universe, and the non-white black people are the dumbest.

The only way euros will stop practicing racism, is if the non-white people ask them to.

Is that logical?
I have not said "do not wear natural hair". I don't put any chemicals in my hair except for the chemicals that are already in water. The only thing I did was ask a question. We are truly in a sad situation and don't even know it.

All of THEIR arrows point at US...All of OUR arrows pointing at each other.

Here we go again...

I don't ask the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) to stop practicing it so why would I tell you to do that? I make THEM stop practicing racism (white supremacy) by using the SYSTEM against itself...AND AT THE SAME TIME correcting my behavior so that I am going down the path to produce a thing called justice.

I know we've been taught that we are a proud African people...a great RACE of black people...an historic black people...a beautiful black people...just drunk on being black. We don't even make toilet paper. TOILET PAPER! Meaning we can't even sh*t without white people. Sittin' around here typing thinking that the more we can get other black people to do the same thing the more power we'll have...when what most of us are saying doesn't even run minimial interference against what the white people who practicing racism (white supremacy) are doing against us.

(((shaking my head)))

I'm attempting to do two things;

(1) Become the best person I can possibly be
(2) Replace racism (white supremacy) with justice

In order for me to be the best person I can possibly be I gotta replace racism (white supremacy) with justice but that it just one of the things I gotta do. It is the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) that are doing the most to keep me from being the best person I can possibly be.

You may think that all I talk about is racism (white supremacy) then you'll see me post something about asking for what I should have, accept what is granted, and compensate for the difference and naturally assume, because you don't know what you're looking at, that I'm talking about asking white people for something. When what is actually happening is I'm attempting to be the best person I can be.

Man...we got it bad!

This will be my last post on Destee. I'll keep supporting the Sister financially as long as I can...but I got too much other stuff to do. I finished one book...about to finish another and got six more books and a movie to finish. Got a website with a Counter-Racism Radio station, a Counter-Racism Television Station, an annual Counter-Racism Science Project Competition, just moved from DC to Houston...just got way too much stuff going on. So this will be my last post on Destee.

Now you are probably sitting back in your chair thiknig you've done something...

...man...we got it bad!

Edward Williams said:
I have not said "do not wear natural hair". I don't put any chemicals in my hair except for the chemicals that are already in water. The only thing I did was ask a question. We are truly in a sad situation and don't even know it.

All of THEIR arrows point at US...All of OUR arrows pointing at each other.

Here we go again...

I don't ask the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) to stop practicing it so why would I tell you to do that? I make THEM stop practicing racism (white supremacy) by using the SYSTEM against itself...AND AT THE SAME TIME correcting my behavior so that I am going down the path to produce a thing called justice.

I know we've been taught that we are a proud African people...a great RACE of black people...an historic black people...a beautiful black people...just drunk on being black. We don't even make toilet paper. TOILET PAPER! Meaning we can't even sh*t without white people. Sittin' around here typing thinking that the more we can get other black people to do the same thing the more power we'll have...when what most of us are saying doesn't even run minimial interference against what the white people who practicing racism (white supremacy) are doing against us.

(((shaking my head)))

I'm attempting to do two things;

(1) Become the best person I can possibly be
(2) Replace racism (white supremacy) with justice

In order for me to be the best person I can possibly be I gotta replace racism (white supremacy) with justice but that it just one of the things I gotta do. It is the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) that are doing the most to keep me from being the best person I can possibly be.

You may think that all I talk about is racism (white supremacy) then you'll see me post something about asking for what I should have, accept what is granted, and compensate for the difference and naturally assume, because you don't know what you're looking at, that I'm talking about asking white people for something. When what is actually happening is I'm attempting to be the best person I can be.

Man...we got it bad!

This will be my last post on Destee. I'll keep supporting the Sister financially as long as I can...but I got too much other stuff to do. I finished one book...about to finish another and got six more books and a movie to finish. Got a website with a Counter-Racism Radio station, a Counter-Racism Television Station, an annual Counter-Racism Science Project Competition, just moved from DC to Houston...just got way too much stuff going on. So this will be my last post on Destee.

Now you are probably sitting back in your chair thiknig you've done something...

...man...we got it bad!

I'm sorry to hear your last post on Destee would be caused because of another member's opinion.

If you have too much going on to be posting here, then just say that. But don't make it about anything I've said.

Nearly all of your postings here come straight out of Fuller's book yet you claim you don't follow him and claim your thought diverges from his theories.

I could go cite the page number where fuller clearly states the three priorities in question, the order of those priorities, and he clearly states WHO you should be asking - Racist white people.

There is a reason I decided to invest my time in confronting Fuller's ideology. It is crippling.

You just got sanctimonius claiming Black people don't even make toilet paper...need the euro just to wipe our butts.

But how do you KNOW that? Did you look around for any black-owned manufacturers first?

I spent about 2 seconds and found this one here:

http://www.feathertouch.co.za/c_profile.htm

I'd be willing to bet you there are others. It's a perfect example of why Fuller's theories cripple us.

A RWS proponent has difficulty believing anything except that white supremacists control every waking moment of their lives...and they would have you believe euros control everyone else's lives.

Nevermind india, nevermind china, nevermind the trajectory of latin america....euros are the universal supreme people in their eyes...and they will degrade and
ridicule other black people for daring to think differently.

The lesson I can take away from this is that Primary
Research is a powerful tool. Without it, I would've probably bought half of what you say as reasonable.

I wish you the best in your endeavors.

Peace.

Edward Williams said:

Now you are probably sitting back in your chair thinking you've done something...

...man...we got it bad!

There are cats here doing things in the media that also are doing what you are doing(Me). No need to make this your last post. We could still be networking and helping out with our similar causes. A couple Tv shows back to back broadcasted in mulitple areas is a small but powerful TV network. No need to make things final take care of what you have to do and reach back out to us when ever you get the chance.

Peace

Edward Williams said:
This will be my last post on Destee. I'll keep supporting the Sister financially as long as I can...but I got too much other stuff to do.

Brother Williams, this site supports your ideology, and it supports Fuller's theories.

You don't need to lessen your involvement, I do.

I'm the one out of place here, not you.

Please reconsider your decision to post on Destee.com.

You will encounter no further counters to your theories from the likes of me.

Peace.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back