Black People : My sister(?) from Jamaica almost got a beating

Ionlyspeaktruth

BANNED
Feb 26, 2008
Standing on the long line to vote today sister girl deemed it warrented to state "MaCain all the way! I would not vote for that Black Bastard OBAMA ever!" :hearthis: The African cop had to come over and calm the other sisters down! LOL! Whether or not you agree with anything Obama says or whether you like him or not, that is a CAPITAL crime as far as I am concerned. I would NEVER side with a WHITE man in that spot! EVER! However, if she has a man, this is a reflection on HIM! SMH!

i was with you right up to that last line, although, in truth, i was having a couple questions pop up about her "right to speak her piece", while at the same time acknowledge her responsibility to use common sense about what she says where/when: prolly not the brightest nor most sensitive thing to say at that time.

however, how_tf!?? is this any sort of "reflection" on anyone but her? wtf has he got to do with it? how is he supposed to "deal with" this "reflection on HIM!"?

now, that is some mccain-era bigotry that this momentous election is supposed to be showing us and the world that this nation is larger than!!

ah, well; reckon can't expect too much progress all at once ... smh
Standing on the long line to vote today sister girl deemed it warrented to state "MaCain all the way! I would not vote for that Black Bastard OBAMA ever!" :hearthis: The African cop had to come over and calm the other sisters down! LOL! Whether or not you agree with anything Obama says or whether you like him or not, that is a CAPITAL crime as far as I am concerned. I would NEVER side with a WHITE man in that spot! EVER! However, if she has a man, this is a reflection on HIM! SMH!

i was with you right up to that last line, although, in truth, i was having a couple questions pop up about her "right to speak her piece", while at the same time acknowledge her responsibility to use common sense about what she says where/when: prolly not the brightest nor most sensitive thing to say at that time.

however, how_tf!?? is this any sort of "reflection" on anyone but her? wtf has he got to do with it? how is he supposed to "deal with" this "reflection on HIM!"?

now, that is some mccain-era bigotry that this momentous election is supposed to be showing us and the world that this nation is larger than!!

ah, well; reckon can't expect too much progress all at once ... smh

Well said....I agree.

you talk a good one

hopefully we can move ahead as brothers and not adversaries

i can't do it by myself though

we need all the brothers to stop looking at each other as the enemy

join together and build something, instead of tearing it down

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back