My NAME is CherryBlossom

cherryblossom

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 28, 2009
Please use my name when addressing me.

And, you are another Christian nut case.

Nut case....

I have been trying to avod calling you a nut. But, you won't let me.

Stupid racism. This lady is starting to make me sick. It is unbeleveable that someone can be so ridiculous and blind.

Totally irrational and crazy.

Hi Fruitie. What about Jesus (Salal Alayhi wa Salam)?

I have informed HalottZenci about the rules here concerning calling members names or out of their chosen names.

However, he continues in this behavior.

Silly little Cherry. You should try reading posts, not just replying as fast as you can. I never said that NOTHING like that has EVER happened here before. Now did I? No. Once again lies. I said that something like that has never happened to ME before. Slow down and read. You get everyone worked up.
There are people on here that read what you say and go..."YEAH!!! YEAH!!! He said that!!! He should know!!! You tell him Cherry!!!" With all the :SuN049::SuN049: YEAH!!!
When in fact I did not say that. Shame on you.
Also, the whole world knows about James and Brandon and others. You don't have to live in Texas to know about that news. People on the other side of the planet know the stories. Goodness. Slow down little trouble maker. Read, don't just post. You've been proven wrong, and it is a waste of my time. Remember. Read.

Here's a tip for you if you wish to remain here at Destee.com.

The NUMBER ONE house rule here is RESPECT.

Calling another member names or out of their chosen name is against the rules and can get you BANNED.

So, you should cease and desist from all the "silly" and "girl" and other such comments......Moreover, I am a grown woman, not a "girl."

In case you didn't hear me, because you just try to stir up troube...YOU, yes YOU are not reading the posts. Too busy trying to start stuff, so you CAN post. I never said I haven't heard of things like this in Texas. Hell, It's all over the world. What I posted, FEEL FREE TO GO BACK AND LOOK AGAIN, is that it has never happend to ME. Silly girl. And, what is with you and Texas?

Again, this is a "heads-up" on your communication skills.

Got an idea silly girl. If you're being silly, and are a girl, that is not calling you names. Maybe on your own site it is...but your on Destee's site.
How about you look up the thread titled " Home Trainin' ". You started on 11-09-2009. Wow wee! You and Destee were sure going at it. I don't see alot of respect from you. Wow. That is some thread there!
Furthermore, my writing is clear. It was the speady poster who was at fault.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back