Support : We can have our screen name changed?

Destee
We can request to change our screen names? :eek:

I have done it for a few, but it is promised to none.

:heart:

Destee

============================================

Post Edited

YESSSSSSSSSS !!!

Post Edited

============================================

1. All Premium Members Can Now Change Their Usernames

2. Once every 30 days if they'd like.

3. Go to PERSONAL DETAILS.

4. Click on CHANGE USERNAME (which is on the bottom left).

change_username1.jpg

5. You'll be given the option to keep the change private and if you want that, mark the box shown below :

change_username2.jpg

6. If you leave it as public, there will be a new tab on your profile page, like the image below :

change_username3.jpg

Premium Members ... if you have any questions let me know.

Everyone ... i encourage you to Become a Premium Member ... and help keep our home alive!

Love You!

Destee

How come :(

I'm sick of my screen name....

Cause i do what i want with destee.com.

I've done lots for one Member, that other Members do not know about, and did not receive the same.

I've done lots for one Member, that other Members do know about, and did not receive the same.

For example ... i've given Premium Membership away ... and not everyone received that from me.

Unless it's been posted by me, as a promise to all ... then it's not a promise to all, from me.

Anywho ... whew ... :) ... to answer your question ... how come?

Cause i aint got where i'm ready, willing, and/or able to promise it to all.

Shoot ... i have trouble maintaining my promise to do all i can to keep us alive.

I do promise to keep our new DesteeLive up, running, and growing, to the best of my ability.

Most everything i do here is for all ... but i retain the pleasure of doing special stuff when i can and wanna.

Don't start worrying my nerves about what you see someone else with ... 'cause i got an argument for that.

Actually I would just like Instigator, Investigator, Determinator, Terminator removed...really

:lol: ... :) ... too cute ... :love:

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back