Black Picture Image Gallery : My Mississippi part 2

triniti424 said:
you look tall brotha Red. I dont need to tell you ya look good you know that already LOL
hell YOU told us dat :read:
how tall are you anyway?

LOL.....that's ok you can tell me .....it's better hearing it from a beautiful woman than from myself........you know you have to tell yourself how good you look everday or is that just me.. ;) .........I'm not that tall I don't think ...I'm 6 feet even.... ..and honestly Thank you for the Compliment.....

Red

MississippiRed said:
LOL.....that's ok you can tell me .....it's better hearing it from a beautiful woman than from myself........you know you have to tell yourself how good you look everday or is that just me.. ;) .........I'm not that tall I don't think ...I'm 6 feet even.... ..and honestly Thank you for the Compliment.....

Red

hehehe :look: some of your pictures make you look short so thats why I was wondering lol. I'm a pumps & stillettos sistah so LOL I ask that question lots hehehe

triniti424 said:
hehehe :look: some of your pictures make you look short so thats why I was wondering lol. I'm a pumps & stillettos sistah so LOL I ask that question lots hehehe

Short really....thats a trip what a camera can do .........pumps and stillettos.........nice.........don't worry when we go out you won't have to look down to look me in the eye....... ;) .......

MississippiRed

MississippiRed said:
Short really....thats a trip what a camera can do .........pumps and stillettos.........nice.........don't worry when we go out you won't have to look down to look me in the eye....... ;) .......

MississippiRed

lol well yeah some of da shots made you look like you were probably 5' 8" which isnt "short" but I'm about that height LOL so to me yanno hehehe thats how it works lol AND you know good and well you could neva be eye & eye with me cause you'd be too busy eyeballin erry otha woman that passed by lolol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back