Destee's Thoughts My Interview With Aqil

Sure....Go ahead. Thanks.

When one is born, at the exact time of ones birth, as Aqil said, the heavens are in a certain position which lends to ones personality. The heavens are not stationary tho so they keep right along moving as to be moving towards a goal or advancing towards a means. There are more than one kind of progressed chart but the progressed chart I think Aqil may have been referring to is the secondary progressed chart...

A Birth Chart shows ones potential, the secondary Progressed Chart shows ones spiritual and personal growth. Progressed Charts help with preparing one on how to create changes in ones life in order to achieve positive results. Your birth chart forever stays the same, however the hussle and bussle of life can make for changes in our personality and so forth. The secondary Progressed Chart describes these changes. Comparing ones birth chart with ones progressed chart can give extreme detail on what components are needed or what componets should be left to fall at the way side in an effort to make the most postive changes in ones life.

Hope that explains it....

Astrologer4U

When one is born, at the exact time of ones birth, as Aqil said, the heavens are in a certain position which lends to ones personality. The heavens are not stationary tho so they keep right along moving as to be moving towards a goal or advancing towards a means. There are more than one kind of progressed chart but the progressed chart I think Aqil may have been referring to is the secondary progressed chart...

A Birth Chart shows ones potential, the secondary Progressed Chart shows ones spiritual and personal growth. Progressed Charts help with preparing one on how to create changes in ones life in order to achieve positive results. Your birth chart forever stays the same, however the hussle and bussle of life can make for changes in our personality and so forth. The secondary Progressed Chart describes these changes. Comparing ones birth chart with ones progressed chart can give extreme detail on what components are needed or what componets should be left to fall at the way side in an effort to make the most postive changes in ones life.

Hope that explains it....

Astrologer4U

Yeah, I understood about the "birth chart" part of Brother Aqil's post.

Thanks for explaining what the "progressed chart" is and how the two relate.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back