The Front Porch : Ms Dianne Wing

Do you think we shall ever achieve full equal rights in America (including gender, age, LGBT, etc.)?

• Yes - and why (optional)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - and why (optional)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Hopefully

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dianne Wing

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 3, 2011
Thank you for accepting me. I am a "mature" student going for my bachelor's in communication. We are currently exploring the civil rights movement and the impact on our respective home town. I was raised right outside of Atlanta, GA but currently reside in Newnan, Ga. I was intrigued by the story of the influencial civil rights lawyer from Newnan, GA and wanted to read more. I have just submitted an article comparing Dr. King and Malcolm X, two men who walked different paths toward a common goal...well common in the end, after Malcolm's trip to Mecca, lol. I am a contributing writer to Suite101.com and aspiring journalist.

I think we will over come the depression of how we are being treated
we will most likely never be accepted as equal to our oppressors

welcome to destee.com
welcome to the house of love / peace and respect

Ms. Dianne Wing ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

I need to be in school myself ... i wanna go ... congratulations to you !!!

I look forward to reading more of you and chatting with you in our new voice and video chat room !!! ... :D

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee